• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Really Wanna Know The Truth Fact Or Foe

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

StraponQuennB

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
Here are a few thing that have crossed my mind about everything I've put up lately, some people call it TABOO, better off left not to speak of, but doing it on the down low... that is what your thinking right?

I want to see how many of you call your self straight that probably are, or just plain tri sexual that means in my language to tri all genders male or female!

So my thing is a STRAP ON that is what I come two fall in love with, I showed my self the ropes and I had a great man to let me test my ability to, THROW MY DICK AROUND.... I want to venture out to make a statement for all the LADY'S out there or the MEN that are sick of the same Ground Round at home, why not MIX things up let me or others like me"CUZ I LOVE WHAT I DO WHEN I DO IT"!
Yes I love a man in a thong some stocking and to look just plan Feminine, but be a MAN out in the open like I said before... NO ONE KNOWS WERE THE NOISE GOES WHEN THE DOORS ARE CLOSED, now that being said please give me some feed back, oh yeah one more thing, my man wants me to be a ***** not by fucking everything and anyone I have to approve because I'll do the Fucking, you I hope and he can watch, sound like a plan to me! o-k I'm done now!:D

Attachments

• forbme2.jpg
    forbme2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 279
  • mec2.jpg
    mec2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 283
Here is my feedback....

Hi Ms. StraponQuennB,

StraponQuennB said:
Here are a few thing that have crossed my mind about everything I've put up lately, some people call it TABOO, better off left not to speak of....

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. When I referred to women fucking men up their asses with their strapon cocks as "taboo," I did not mean that as a criticism of you. Rather, I meant that because vanilla people out there in "straight land" tend to think of it that way, it's very good you've brought it out into the open on this forum and are telling everyone about its benefits, not only for women but for men as well.

In other words, I was complimenting you for your willingness to speak out, and for your dominant persona and strength of character. Please keep it up (so to speak)!

StraponQuennB said:
So my thing is STRAP-ON SEX and that is what I came to fall in love with. I showed myself the ropes and I have a great man who lets me test my ability to THROW MY DICK AROUND....

Great! Good for you, and good for your man. He is very progressive. That's admirable.

StraponQuennB said:
I want to venture out and make a statement for all you LADIES out there and all you MEN who are sick of the same ground rules at home. Why not MIX things up and let me, or others like me, [fuck you up your asses, guys], CUZ I LOVE WHAT I DO WHEN I DO IT!

Excellent! And a good question. I encourage you to continue speaking out and posting your photos.

StraponQuennB said:
Yes, I love a man in a thong and stockings and looking very feminine, but being a MAN out in the open....

Certainly. You are a woman who is "Breaking on through to the other side," as "The Doors" put it in their well-known rock tune with that title.

StraponQuennB said:
....now that being said, please give me some feed back :D.

Here is my feedback.

Thank you for your photos, particularly the one on the left showing you standing with your gorgeous long hair.... and the one showing your deep cleavage, as well. That's a good-looking leather jacket, BTW. You're a beautiful woman, Ms. StraponquennB.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. StraponQuennB,

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. When I referred to women fucking men up their asses with their strapon cocks as "taboo," I did not mean that as a criticism of you. Rather, I meant that because vanilla people out there in "straight land" tend to think of it that way, it's very good you've brought it out into the open on this forum and are telling everyone about its benefits, not only for women but for men as well.

In other words, I was complimenting you for your willingness to speak out, and for your dominant persona and strength of character. Please keep it up (so to speak)!

Great! Good for you, and good for your man. He is very progressive. That's admirable.

Excellent! And a good question. I encourage you to continue speaking out and posting your photos.

Certainly. You are a woman who is "Breaking on through to the other side," as "The Doors" put it in their well-known rock tune with that title.

Here is my feedback.

Thank you for your photos, particularly the one on the left showing you standing with your gorgeous long hair.... and the one showing your deep cleavage, as well. That's a good-looking leather jacket, BTW. You're a beautiful woman, Ms. StraponquennB.

—Custer

I know I just wanted to speak my mind I was hoping to get alot of replyes you still my biggest fan... kisses like my hair huh, me to:eek:

Dear StraponQueenB

First off love all your posts, your the bomb lol. Second I love them cause you love using a strapon on a guy. Getting done by a woman has been my longest and most enduring fantasy. I first read a short story involving a woman doing her bf with a strap on when I was around 18 or so and it was for me what I call a sexual marker, that is an event that changes things, knock's it up a notch. Since I'm not in a relationship, I have to live vicariously through others and reading about your adventures and seeing your photos definatly eases the lonely nights.

Keep on posting

Cuckolwannabe

Can u show us more clevage, please? Your breasts should be shared more as they look very nice. Strapons are becoming more popular all around the world as couples extend their sexual horizons to try new things. It is so good that men get to feel what it is like to stretched open and fucked hard where it counts.

cuckoldwannabe said:
Dear StraponQueenB

First off love all your posts, your the bomb lol. Second I love them cause you love using a strapon on a guy. Getting done by a woman has been my longest and most enduring fantasy. I first read a short story involving a woman doing her bf with a strap on when I was around 18 or so and it was for me what I call a sexual marker, that is an event that changes things, knock's it up a notch. Since I'm not in a relationship, I have to live vicariously through others and reading about your adventures and seeing your photos definatly eases the lonely nights.

Keep on posting

Cuckolwannabe

Oh sorry to hear your lonely nesss, I'll be your friend w/ benifits... I'll post some pics just 4 YOU!!:cool:

Saraha said:
Can u show us more clevage, please? Your breasts should be shared more as they look very nice. Strapons are becoming more popular all around the world as couples extend their sexual horizons to try new things. It is so good that men get to feel what it is like to stretched open and fucked hard where it counts.

Sure will anything else Sara?:D

Attachments

• boobs2.jpg
    boobs2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 197
  • bobies.jpg
    bobies.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 158
Those are very nice photos, thank you - post all you have available, please.
As you share more and more with us, the fence of loneliness around yourself will dissolve and you will find yourself aligning more with your true desires.

Saraha said:
Those are very nice photos, thank you - post all you have available, please.
As you share more and more with us, the fence of loneliness around yourself will dissolve and you will find yourself aligning more with your true desires.

I am not lonely at all I just like to see if other ppl are like me that like to use there mans hole and make them become sissy's... can you post some pics of you!:D

Attachments

• pussyfine.jpg
    pussyfine.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 236
I've been fucked by a strap-on and loved it! :-D

Made me feel really slutty :)

StraponQuennB said:
I am not lonely at all I just like to see if other ppl are like me that like to use there mans hole and make them become sissy's.
How i wish my wife would start down this path.She's ok with my sissiness but the rest is not gonna happen.:(

I LOVE to fuck men with strap ons, or use butt plugs/dildos for anal play. A lot of men like it...but many of them would not admit it under pain of death.

I've always been very aggressive about sex. I generally attractive to somewhat subby bisexual men, and enjoy crossdressing them.
Sometimes hubby is my lesbian lover...I paint him up and have a girly date with bubble baths amd a double headed dildo. I am also attracted on a more hormonal level to more rough dominant types. I love to play with them; but I couldn't live with one. Too much struggling for dominance. *grin*

I'm delighted to see that there are men out there willing to speak up about it.

Oh, and by the way, Straponquen, you have absolutely lovely pair!

love your pics and would love for you to teach my wife,she talks about it,we have some but she wont take the next step

Last edited by a moderator:
bigdoc1059 said:
love your pics and would love for you to teach my wife,she talks about it,we have some but she wont take the next step

Just do it like is to short have fun while you can, tomorrow is not promised have fun so you won't look back and say.... SHIT... I knew I should have had my butt played with=-)):D

Valkyrie said:
I LOVE to fuck men with strap ons, or use butt plugs/dildos for anal play. A lot of men like it...but many of them would not admit it under pain of death.

I've always been very aggressive about sex. I generally attractive to somewhat subby bisexual men, and enjoy crossdressing them.
Sometimes hubby is my lesbian lover...I paint him up and have a girly date with bubble baths amd a double headed dildo. I am also attracted on a more hormonal level to more rough dominant types. I love to play with them; but I couldn't live with one. Too much struggling for dominance. *grin*

Yes it is great living with mine.
I am very Dominic and Dominant in our relationaship, he is a great fuck and I am glad that there are more ppl out there like you and I!
I wish they would not be so ASHAMED about the whole situation, or ma by some things are better left not said!
I'm not scared to show my true self, I live the Prostate....:D

Valkyrie said:

r stories to can you post some pics of you and youe experience

I like your stories to, can you post some pics of you and you're experience.
I am attracted to a person who is a good person from the inside out, as you and I know beauty is only inner deep!
Thank you for liking my pair I call them my BFF's lol,
It is interesting to know there are females like you that post on my blog, for that I am GREAT FULL!:D

racquel said:
How i wish my wife would start down this path.She's ok with my sissiness but the rest is not gonna happen.:(

What is not going happen?

Do you mean she won't do you with a strap on?

I think you have to be really secure with your self, and maybe she thinks you'll stray, I think if your in a great relationship you should be able to talk about anything and everything.

People are going to cheat or do what ever they do regardless of any situation!

loveslife2005@yahoo.com said:
StraponQueenB,

You're hot as hell, and so are your posts. I'd love to do you. I've never been ass-fucked and I wouldn't let a man do it. But you, now there's a possibility. Once you see my cock, you may want to swap off driving. :) my pic's at http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuck-bulls-pix/12292-ive-been-bull-would-love-cuckolded.html

Wow nice size, are sure your not Black lol, just kidding!
To be honest that is what I wanna do fuck ALLOT of men with my strap on and make them think about more, I bet my cock is bigger!:cool:

hehe you sound exactly like my gf in what she wants ie a sissy thats NOT a sissy to the surrounding world :D

Users who are viewing this thread