• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you think my wife is made for BBC?

• Thread starterMywife4you123
  • Start date

Mywife4you123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2008
Hi guys Texas Hubby here,
I have taken few pics of my wifes sweet virging ass last nigh with my cellphone. I know the pics are not the best quality, but I think still worth sharing them.
Would you do her? I would love to see her with a real man BBC or Latino. She is 5.4" tall 110 Lbs long blondish hair 34b breast and trim. Let me know what would you do to her.

Mywife4you123 said:
Hi guys Texas Hubby here,
I have taken few pics of my wifes sweet virging ass last nigh with my cellphone. I know the pics are not the best quality, but I think still worth sharing them.
Would you do her? I would love to see her with a real man BBC or Latino. She is 5.4" tall 110 Lbs long blondish hair 34b breast and trim. Let me know what would you do to her.

She would look hotter than hell riding a thick BBC...cumming over and over again!

~ Brian

mmm Lovely pics :)

She must see my pics :D:D

Why is this trite, inane question asked so often???????????

--Kaitlyn--

bdholmes said:
She would look hotter than hell riding a thick BBC...cumming over and over again!

~ Brian

Your righ Brian she would definitive look beautiful getting hard from a very big BBC.
Here another pic of her.
Thank you for the comment.

needs to be uncovered for a more thorough evaluation, but looks promising

i think we need to see a little more of her

nice pics

Start working on your wife !

Her ass looks great to accommodate a fat, large black cock.
If she is going to be blackened, you better start showing some more skin and prepare her to meet her new MASTER.
Too many BBC will be lining to please her !!

little baby steps but very exciting

Hi guys a little update last Saturday I bought my Wife her first black toy she was surprise how tick and long it was, She ask me that if it was true what they say about black cocks that they are long and tick I told her that endeed they are and she just give me an smile.
Later on she put some sexy lingerie and told me she wanted to try her gift I got very horny seeing her holding it, she started teasing, sucking it and then she ask me if I wanted to put it in side her pussy. I was going crazy seeing how she move her hips and ass enjoying the toy in her pussy, after some time she begin moaning like I have never seen her before, she scream until she had an incredible orgasm, later on she confess that she have never had an experience like that not even with me, she also mention that the feeling was incredible even know it was just a toy, she told me that it was highly amazing like nothing before!
I wanted to feel how strech her pussy was after, but she told me that she just wanted to give a hand job beacuase she wanted to keep that feeling just for her self.
What do you guys think A IM going on the righ direction to get her to try the real thing?
Thank you.

Mywife4you123 said:
Hi guys a little update last Saturday I bought my Wife her first black toy she was surprise how tick and long it was, She ask me that if it was true what they say about black cocks that they are long and tick I told her that endeed they are and she just give me an smile.
Later on she put some sexy lingerie and told me she wanted to try her gift I got very horny seeing her holding it, she started teasing, sucking it and then she ask me if I wanted to put it in side her pussy. I was going crazy seeing how she move her hips and ass enjoying the toy in her pussy, after some time she begin moaning like I have never seen her before, she scream until she had an incredible orgasm, later on she confess that she have never had an experience like that not even with me, she also mention that the feeling was incredible even know it was just a toy, she told me that it was highly amazing like nothing before!
I wanted to feel how strech her pussy was after, but she told me that she just wanted to give a hand job beacuase she wanted to keep that feeling just for her self.
What do you guys think A IM going on the righ direction to get her to try the real thing?
Thank you.

You are on the path!! You oughta post some pix of your wife enjoying her BBC Dildo! You know she IS thinking about how this would be with the real deal!!

bdholmes said:
You are on the path!! You oughta post some pix of your wife enjoying her BBC Dildo! You know she IS thinking about how this would be with the real deal!!

Since I got her the dildo she wants to used it every night, she also told for the first time that her toy feels much better in her that when we do it, she tells me how good it feels to have something bigger in her.

Users who are viewing this thread