• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you think she can handle bbc?

• Thread starterBlknMyItalianWife n PA
  • Start date

BlknMyItalianWife n PA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2009
We have done bondage...toys...pics and video. Now wanting and trying to get her to share with one or more while I watched. She has never been with anyone but me. I was her first and only. What are your thoughts and opinions?

Attachments

• 3280933171_40fee23e91.jpg
    3280933171_40fee23e91.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,317
  • 3281776888_ddeaa0f550_m.jpg
    3281776888_ddeaa0f550_m.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 990
  • 3332614005_3b8d1ac2e4_m.jpg
    3332614005_3b8d1ac2e4_m.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 960
she is very sexy - I would luv to dom her and make her perform with hung black friends..

Sir M

very hot, i'm sure she would love to try some fresh cock, especially while you watched her enjoy it

BlknMyItalianWife n PA said:
We have done bondage...toys...pics and video. Now wanting and trying to get her to share with one or more while I watched. She has never been with anyone but me. I was her first and only. What are your thoughts and opinions?

Yes...I'm in the philly area....where are you? Would love to chat with you about your wife. Let me know if your up for it!

Um! Yes, She would handle it with a grunt and a smile, saying, "Fuck Me Harder Baby!"

yes, i'd luv to hit that!!!!!!!!

I'm liking her :)

Sexy sexy sexy

I like the way she's put together nice and tight and petite...hours of enjoyment..

Any one in or around the Pittsburgh area?

well i guess the question has to be; what is the biggest cock she has in her, either yours or toys? oh and by the way she is super sexy

No doubt...
~)_(~
Yes, she can & she'll love every inch of it!!!

blk male in Pittsburgh

Yes I am in the Pittsburgh area. I am 5'10 medium muscular build dark skin 9". If you are interested then give me a shout. JJthicknlong@yahoo.com

James

I am in Pittsburgh area, North Hills area......what a beautiful lady.......Love to show her how good some BBC feels in her tight holes....email me at dgolflover@yahoo.com