• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you think?

• Thread starterturn1971
  • Start date

turn1971

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2008
I'm wondering what the rest of you think. At my church, which is fairly large, one the Elders or Deacons or some such is a tall, I would say attractive black man. His petite Japanese wife is hot. Anyway, I noticed a while ago that before and after the service when everyone hangs out chatting in the main lobby area he usually has a small group of people near him. Now, its always different people but always a group.

I started standing back, quietly observing this most Sundays and noticed the group by him is mostly women, the attractive ones, some husbands, but mostly wives and their hot daughters. Never any of the heavier, more homely women at our church but the hot milfs and daughters (of all ages). They all have big smiles, and a certain sparkle in their eyes while talking with him and laugh at every joke he makes.

So, does anyone else think that some of these women are getting fucked by him or at the very least wanting too? I think its a combination of both.

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Body language says it all. I think these milfs are praying for something else.

Its still going on each Sunday and I am starting to see more interracial couples show up.

turn1971 said:
Its still going on each Sunday and I am starting to see more interracial couples show up.

A good sign, indeed.

Get your wife to hang about him, and she will bring a creampie home for you, "if he has a harem".

Josetta said:
Get your wife to hang about him, and she will bring a creampie home for you, "if he has a harem".

She might up being his personal harem.

religion is about love

Users who are viewing this thread