do you want to play

• Thread starterpixieprick
  • Start date

pixieprick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2006
Do you want to play lover?
Good, I knew you would. You always want to play don’t you?
I know you do.
I have a few sexy ideas for tonight and if you’re a good boy and do everything I tell you to do I might feel generous enough to let you use your little pee pee tonight.
Now come with me to the bathroom & sit on the counter. Im going to shave your little cock and balls. I want you to look nice and clean. Only real men should have pubes anyway. Plus with all that hair gone you may even be able to see the little guy.
You remember when we went to that nude beach? Well I think everybody there thought we were a couple of lesbos. Because... with all that hair you looked more like a woman with a big bush than a man. Well maybe it was better for you that way cause at least nobody was laughing at you. If they had saw your little dicklett im sure they would have been snickering behind your back.
Quit trying to touch it! Im trying to shave you here. You better be still the slightest little slip could clip the little fella right off.
Are you getting hard?
You are aren’t you? You are rock hard and throbbing. I cant believe how pathetic you are. You better calm him down you have a lot of pleasing me to do before you get your treat. You don’t want to pop your load before we even start do you?
There all done.
Isn’t that better? I think it is. Now Ill just dad him dry with this hand towel.
Dam you!... You pathetic little creep! ...You meant to do that didn’t you?... Yes you did!... Don’t lie! You don’t expect me to believe that you cant control something soo small do you?... Yeah, I know its been over two weeks since I showed him any attention, but don’t you play with it everyday? Shut up! Quit trying to lie to me! I know what pathetic little horny boys do when nobody is looking. You just better be glad that the towel caught all that stuff. I would be really pissed if you had got any of your disgusting sperm on my bare hand.
Well, now your shaved and you have relived yourself so at least I don’t have to worry about you getting hard latter and wonting to get inside me. Now there Isn’t anything that can spoil the mood. This is going to be fun! Quit asking so many questions. Haven’t we played out plenty of your silly little fanticies?.. Well , now its time for me to have a little kinky fun of my own, so just go with the flow.
Here, put these on. Yes... that’s right genius, their panties, and their part of my plan so put them on. Yes, I know there really tight, their supposed to be tight to hold down your little prick so it dos’nt get in the way of my fun.
Now take your finger and press your dicklett straight in to your groin so the head disappears. Yeah, like that so everything will look nice and smooth in front. Now tuck your little nutsack firmly down in between your legs. Good. Now hold everything in place while I pull these panties up around your hips so they can hold all your little privates in place like I wont them for tonight.
OH, quit complaining. No pain no gain needle dick!
Now put all this on. It’s a garderbelt, stockings, and a corset. You will too put it on! This is my fanticy and your only in it because I need another warm body. OK, I will spell it out for you. I’ve never had much luck picturing you as a real man sooo... tonight you will be a woman for me. You are going to eat my pussy and fuck me with a strap on until I am completely satisfied.
Good, that’s a good boy and you look soo cute. Im glad to see you finally cooperating. Now go get my strap on, the 10 inch one out of my underwear drawer, put it on, and I will meet you in the bedroom. Good boy! Now get on your knees and eat this pussy. Oooh yeah, your soo good at this!
Aaaaaagh, Aaaaagh, Aaaaagh, !!!
Thank you lover. Now get on your back so I can fuck that big dick.
Oh my god!!!! soooo gooood!!!!!
Soooo much better and sooooooo much bigger than my husband!!!!!!
I could do this all night. If he could see this now he would be soo jealous! Ohhh!! Hell yes I feel like a real woman, I Haven’t felt like this in sooo long!!
He could never make me come like this with his little weiner!!!

Was it good for you baby? I feel soo satisfied. What? Your hard again?
So... why should I care? Hell no! Your not getting inside me, don’t even think about it. I just had five of the best orgasms of my life and Im not going to let you spoil the mood by putting that gross little pecker in me. Go to the bathroom and jerk off if you must, then wash your hands and bring me my cigarettes back with you.

love it? hate it? anyone?

love to play

I live the story you posted, I am only allowed to enter my wife with a dildo, most times strapped to my face. My penis is 3.5" & doesn't do it for her. Love the way you write.

thanks

Thanks for the encouragement. I had been working up the courage to write about our home life for months. I will definatly be trying the strapon on my head thing.