• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do your family know and how?

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
I ask this question because I have had to tell my family and some friends that I love BBC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Family matters

Let the chips fall where they may. As long as you are happy that's what matters.

i'd be disowned

trinidadynotme2 said:
I ask this question because I have had to tell my family and some friends that I love BBC.

Why have you "had" to tell??

My family and my friends know. My dad's not crazy about it, but he's gotten used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like going to the mall and seeing a white mother with her mixed kids :) You know her mom and dad are proud :)

HeyAll said:
i'd be disowned

This means you are leading a secret life, and I hope loving every second.

Let me start at the beginning ,we (my wife and I) had not been getting on for some time plus the fact that my daughter is not of my loin. We were separated 18 years ago, my son was months old and my wife got pregnant for her black boss at the time. He is now a partner in her company. We did make back up and days later my (brown) beautiful daughter was born.
Months ago we stater on that separation slop again when my mom suggested swing. I know what you must be thinking, my mom swinging? yes and that is a whole story by itself. I personally was thinking of pussy and not too concern at this point about my wife with yet another man.It turn out that my mom did not tell us that it's an interracial group she was in.
This groups moves from place to place and you have to be invited. That special night my mom knew every body and they greeted each other by kissing and touching. My mom introduce us around as people stated to get out of there cloths. Some of this well respected people I knew as mom friends and had no idea they were in this. Over the many swing my wife move from black men to women and I move to black men.
I meth a wonderful black man who wanted to have me as his wife. We could not get enough of each other ( he my ass and I his BBC).I did not want to leave my family but wanted my bull living with me. At first I told my mom and my wife together. I was scarred shitless but I was happily surprised at their willingness to help me have him home.
The second part was telling my children and to me the hardest. I knew that I might lose their respect. At the time my son was 17yrs and my daughter 16yrs. I decided that it was best to tell my kids the truth about me and wanting my lover to live with us at home. I answered every question as honest as I could.
My daughter asked the most intermit questions. Some question were like if I still have sex with mom- no; do I give or take- take only and other similar questions. My son is now 18 years and closet gay to the world and my daughter 17 yrs soon seem to like the ladies.

I mentioned in another post my first BBC experience was when I was 19, my 2 older brothers later found out about it and were pretty mad and disappointed in me but kept it from my parents.. They knew I was pretty promiscuous in High school also but that was just a fact of life..Mine was a disfunctional family and Dad would literally have beaten me to a pulp. The same 2 brothers and their wives know hubby and I are swingers, but dont know Im into BBC now with hubbys permission Were in a rural community and have to play in the city.

Susan I know about playing away for preying eyes, so we swing at different homes not to get the neighbors looking or calling the police. Some of our women and men are high profile people and are always concern about their privacy . Of-cause there are some encounters that can open up embarrassing situations.

My family doesn't know, neither do any of my friends. Anyone who's read some of my other posts will know that my fiancee is 44, so they have a hard enough time dealing with that. If they knew we involved black men in our sex life, my friends and family both would disown me, as I grew up in a small rural (redneck) town south of St. Louis. So we keep it to ourselves, we're happy with our lifestyle and it's none of their business.

trinidadynotme2 said:
Let me start at the beginning ,we (my wife and I) had not been getting on for some time plus the fact that my daughter is not of my loin. We were separated 18 years ago, my son was months old and my wife got pregnant for her black boss at the time. He is now a partner in her company. We did make back up and days later my (brown) beautiful daughter was born.
Months ago we stater on that separation slop again when my mom suggested swing. I know what you must be thinking, my mom swinging? yes and that is a whole story by itself. I personally was thinking of pussy and not too concern at this point about my wife with yet another man.It turn out that my mom did not tell us that it's an interracial group she was in.
This groups moves from place to place and you have to be invited. That special night my mom knew every body and they greeted each other by kissing and touching. My mom introduce us around as people stated to get out of there cloths. Some of this well respected people I knew as mom friends and had no idea they were in this. Over the many swing my wife move from black men to women and I move to black men.
I meth a wonderful black man who wanted to have me as his wife. We could not get enough of each other ( he my ass and I his BBC).I did not want to leave my family but wanted my bull living with me. At first I told my mom and my wife together. I was scarred shitless but I was happily surprised at their willingness to help me have him home.
The second part was telling my children and to me the hardest. I knew that I might lose their respect. At the time my son was 17yrs and my daughter 16yrs. I decided that it was best to tell my kids the truth about me and wanting my lover to live with us at home. I answered every question as honest as I could.
My daughter asked the most intermit questions. Some question were like if I still have sex with mom- no; do I give or take- take only and other similar questions. My son is now 18 years and closet gay to the world and my daughter 17 yrs soon seem to like the ladies.

Wow...I have no words.

Our Family does not know

Don't think it would be a problem from the race point of view, more of a marital / vows thing. The fact that we enjoy the lifestyle, MFM, MFMF, FMF would probably shock all parties involve, i.e. both side of the family wife's and husband.

It would be embarassing for both of us, hense we try to keep our private lives private.

KP & Hub