• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Doctors orders

• Thread starterenejoy21
  • Start date
E

enejoy21

I fantasize so often , that my wife's doctor has prescribed that she be fu-ked by a medical professional. My wife's breeding would take place in a medical clinic, and would be preformed by doctors trained for this purpose. This is a very arousing fantasy for me! Does anyone know of sites containing movies of doctors having sex with patients? I would love to watch as my wife received a "treatment" on an exam table! love enejoy

It happens!

My wife hurt her back at work. She told the doctor she wanted to try everything else before she would have surgery. Over a two year period she had a lot of different treatments. Several different doctors tried massage, electro shock, medication, just about anything you might think of. Then her doctor told her he wanted to send her to another doctor that was using new methods to releive the pain.

This doctor had 3 female assistants in the room with my wife and myself. He had her remove her clothes and wear only the paper gown. he had the assistants to massage her lower back, where the pain was, her legs and her ass. This treatment went on for an hour and he would return every 10m minutes to talk to her and to give further instructions to the assistants.

On his last visit he dismissed the assistants and examined her. He asked about the pain, he rubbed her back and legs. He then began offering to massage her internally, through the vagina. He explained the benefits, he told her he could massage different muscles and that would allow her to completely relax.

All this discussion while I just sat on the stool and was completely caught off guard.

I could see that look in her eyes. I knew she was turned on but we were not openly into the lifestyle. She had cheated on me for many years before I realized we could be open and honest with each other on this subject and this doctor visit happened before that realization.

To make this story short I will just tell you that we left. We left sort of laughing. I told her I could not beleive he offered that. She told me she was tired of the back pain and would have allowed him to try.

The next day she told her doctor she was ready to have the surgery. The surgery was a sucess and we moved on never seeing the "sex doctor" again.

please tell more

Greg, how did you feel as you watched the doctor feeling of your wife's legs and ass? What position was your wife in ? Did her treatments take place on the exam table? Love and thanks, enejoy

enejoy - I take it that you are either not married or haven't had kids yet.

You haven't seen anything till you've seen your wife get an internal exam early on when she's pregnant. The doc offered to let me look over his shoulder. I did and was quite aroused at the entire thing. My wife later said she was totally embarassed at the time (also for us, before she was with other guys) so I couldn't come out and tell her how it turned me on.

Users who are viewing this thread