• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does a bull always have to be abusive when fucking the cuck or can he be romantic

• Thread starterdsds
  • Start date

dsds

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2009
Lets say the cuck is ****** to dress as a woman. Can the bull fuck the cuck in a romantic way? Like putting "her" on his lap and caressing "her" body. While "she" gives head, complement "her". And during sex, holding "her" close to his muscular chest while fucking and kissing. At the end telling the cuck how good "she" is at pleasing men.

Would cucks enjoy this type of bull?

Reactions: SecretCeleste
when that real mans cock slowly stretches your pussy and
you say oh shit oh my god, we are pleased.

dsds said:
Lets say the cuck is ****** to dress as a woman. Can the bull fuck the cuck in a romantic way? Like putting "her" on his lap and caressing "her" body. While "she" gives head, complement "her". And during sex, holding "her" close to his muscular chest while fucking and kissing. At the end telling the cuck how good "she" is at pleasing men.

Would cucks enjoy this type of bull?

I sure wouldn't. I like the humiliation and the dominance, but I would walk out if he got "romantic",,,,, just not my thing.

The first time our bull took me, I was standing by the sink washing the dishes after dinner, i was in a tight blouse accentuating the appearance of my budding little girl’s boobs and flat tummy, and tight sweat pants with her panties underneath, he came behind me pulled down my pants and her panties and I felt his hard cock at my entrance, I cannot say i was surprised I didn’t resist, just relaxed and let him enter me right there, i even leaned forward over the sink to let him go in which he did, he came in my ass and I came too in her panties

Reactions: whitewife696969
There are some cucks who enjoy the submission and/or humiliation so much, that it's certainly possible.
What you describe, in my opinion, has heavy bi, if not gay, overtones. That's perfectly fine, of course, but it would require a 'non-typical' bull. He would have to enjoy bi sex very much. Again, entirely possible, but I would imagine more rare than common.

What are the desires of the cuck? Does he want this to be more of a private time, or does he want the wife to watch?
Does he desire to see his wife fucked this same way? At the same time? Or does he prefer to see her manhandled?
It may be that a bi MMF experience would work better for this scenario as opposed to a cuck experience, unless the cuck wants his wife to be present. I think it would offer more availability of 'bulls'.

I'd hate it if my bull got romantic with me. I am there to be abused and used. I'm dressed as a woman because he sees me as a disgrace to mankind

Reactions: whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread