• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does a wife need a high libido to agree to being a cuckoldress?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Some guys are not being very successful in getting cucked.

Is it social training that prevents a wife grabbing the cuckold horns and placing them on his head, or is it that her libido is a tad low so she is not bothered to take her opportunity to date exciting new guys?

I believe a lot of it is social conditioning, Good girls don't! However, it also has to do a lot with how comfortable a woman is with her sexuality and with her relationship.

Saraha,

Saraha said:
Some guys are not being very successful in getting cucked. Is it social training that prevents a wife grabbing the cuckold horns and placing them on his head, or is it that her libido is a tad low so she is not bothered to take her opportunity to date exciting new guys?

I'd say both are often involved when wives decline — or bluntly refuse — to make their husband's their cuckolds. Perhaps more of one in some cases, more of the other in other cases....

—Custer

Susan's Slave said:
I believe a lot of it is social conditioning, GoodGirls don't! However, it also has to do a lot with how comfortable a woman is with her sexuality and with her relationship.

I tend to agree with this.... a lot of it is social conditioning, combined with a GoodWife's convictions about how her husband will respond.... that is, despite what he may be saying. I.e., the "reluctant cuckoldress" is convinced that regardless of what her husband may be saying and urging her to do, her relationship with him will be destroyed and her marriage will be ruined if she actually takes a lover. This can be considered an aspect of social conditioning, reinforced by inferences about her husband developed from earlier in their marriage.

Custer Laststand said:
...a lot of it is social conditioning, combined with a GoodWife's convictions about how her husband will respond...that is, despite what he may be saying..

This describes my wife - for sure! And, of course, we don't know for sure how I would respond, do we?

Last edited by a moderator:
sptbj2 said:
This describes my wife - for sure! And, of course, we don't know for sure how I would respond, do we?

Hm.... well, I don't, you're right about that. Your wife's insight into how you would respond, however, may be quite accurate.

Saraha,

Saraha said:
Custer, have you any thoughts? You usually know this stuff better than most.

This site is relevant to your question:

Infidelity, Cheating Wives - Women's Infidelity

Perhaps you would find it of interest. It doesn't dwell on libido per se, but rather on considerations along the lines mentioned by Msinsc74.

—Custer

Reasons for not being Cuckolded

Dear Saraha:

I found this very interesting thread that you started.
Well in my experience there are several reasons for a woman not wanting to take that first step.
Here is a list of the most common reasons:

1) Social or Religious background. Thinks that it is not acceptable or is a deviation.
2) Thinks that this means her husband will not love her after she does it.
3) That this means she is a slut. And this is not the image she has of herself.
4) Afraid that other people will find out. (Family or frends)
5) Thinks that this is an excuse her husband is using to get rid of her.
6) Thinks that this is an excuse her husband is using to have sex with other women himself.
7) Is too self conscious to do it while her husband is watching.
8) Does not yet know another man attractive enough for her.
9) Thinks that she will not be able to control herself afterwards.
(Will like it too much)
10) Will not be able to go through with it because of nerves or awkward situation.
11) Thinks she is not attractive enough.
12) Thinks she will not be able to have sex with another man unless she loves him. In other words not able to have sex just for pleasure.

I definitely do not think that libido is the problem.
It is just that libido in women follows a different pattern than in men.
I explain this in another post below.

Thanks Again for your great threads and posts.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Is libido the culprit?

Dear Saraha:

Well, we think libido is not the reason some women do not want to Cuckold.
It is just that libido in women follows a different pattern than in men.

All women can have an extremely high libido depending on several factors.
The reproductive process in a woman is much more complex than in a man.
Because of this, her sexual desire and sexual drive depend on different factors and I will explain each of these factors so that you can observe them in yourself.
A woman's reproductive cycle is divided into two large parts:
a) Mating (Sexual relations and impregnation)
b) Pregnancy, Lactation and nurturing.
(In other words the care and raising of her child)
Because of these complex and potentially dangerous to her survival problems, her sexual drive and sexual desire must be directed towards survival not only of herself but also her offspring.
So, therefore her sexual desire will be stronger under these special circumstances:
1) A very attractive or strong male.
(A good hunter or exceptionally accomplished male to help her and her offspring survive)
2) A very strong and effective courtship.
In other words a woman is turned on by a man that demonstrates special desire for her. Also kindness, special details or presents that demonstrate that he will go through any difficulty for her.
3) The interest of more than one man or the competition of two or more men for her attention turns her on very strongly.
Because in her subconscious this convinces her that she is attractive enough to keep and hold the attention and desire of any man she chooses during her long pregnancy and child rearing.
4) Love:
Love turns a woman's sexual desire on very strongly.
Because Love means that a man will stick with her through thick and thin. So this means she will survive, and her offspring also.
So if you analyze carefully you will notice that in Cuckolding all of these factors are present.
Because all of these factors are present the woman that is cuckolding will have a very strong sexual desire.
Nature will of course help her by making her pituitary gland signal her ovaries to start producing more sexual hormones.
Thus a very strong sexual need and drive.
Of course this sexual drive and need will be good for her.
Because this is another way to captivate and hold these males that she has chosen.
You will be captivating both with your beauty plus your strong sexual drive.
Nature (Hormones) will give you a very strong sexual drive and capacity so that you can have sexual relations several times a day with two different men.
To captivate both.
Make them both love you.
In a sense make them both your slaves, so that they will live only for your pleasure and survival.
Here I will give you a very small detail that most women do not notice, but that I think is very important in Cuckolding:
A woman's vagina in it's normal state is small and short.
But under very intense sexual desire and sexual stimulation several things happen:
1) The erectile tissue that sorrounds the vagina becomes engorged, lengthening the vagina. Also making the vaginal opening longer and wider.
2) There is much production of lubrication by the vaginal glands.

When this happens (Especially during Cuckolding) a woman will experience very intense sexual pleasure.
So this is the reason that Cuckolding is so pleasurable to a woman and will therefore increase her libido.

But of course it is important that she take that first small step.
(Towards Cuckolding)

What do you think?

Best Regards
Alicia and Jorge

MY wife is a natural cuckoldress, I was a cuck before either of us knew the the word existed. She ate her illict lovers cum in her car on her way home to our apt and then fed me the rest. I thought she was so wet because she was happy to see me. I thought the taste was changed by the time of the month. Her libido is 5 times mine, she has a amazing capicity for repeated orgasm. I see the posts here from men saying, ( I think shes almost ready ect ) I think most women are just not that interested. Yes social values, marrige vows, religon all play some part in the process. Most women can fill the void with a trashy paperback novel and perhaps secretly masterbating but to actually open her legs and take another mans sperm is not really what they want.

social conditioning. My wife just loves and wants attention and loves sex. I cant give her enough..lol

joey7890 said:
.......I see the posts here from men saying, ( I think shes almost ready ect ) I think most women are just not that interested.

Yes social values, marrige vows, religon all play some part in the process. Most women can fill the void with a trashy paperback novel and perhaps secretly masterbating

but to actually open her legs and take another mans sperm is not really what they want.

-----
Joey, that word, "VOID" is an interesting one to use. If it is not really what they (wives) want, what do you think they want instead?

Saraha, Great pick up, your right, the void is is a lack of deep sexual satisfaction. The need to take the sperm of a truly powerful man. But how mant wives can admit this to even themmselves.

I can't answer about women in general, but I can tell you about my wife. She was always very shy and reserved, but she was never a prude. From the start of our sexlife she was very giving sexually. However she was not very experienced and was inhibited. She would do what I wanted but still seemed reserved.

When I first brought up the cuck thing, her reaction was the same as it had been the first time I asked her to suck me or to fuck her ass. She accepted it like it was a normal request. Now there is still that shy aspect to her personality, but she has an extra sense of confidence and is so much more alluring.

I would say that my wife had a normal libido before we started the hotwife thing four years ago. We had sex often and it was good.

However, after the four years have brought her more into the cuckoldress mindset (we don't do MFMs anymore) and after some extremely good sex from some well hung men, I would say she has a very high sex drive.

Users who are viewing this thread