• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does any other wives deny their husbands from seeing or feeling their tits?

• Thread startermybidds4u
  • Start date
M

mybidds4u

Are their other wives who only allow their bulls to feel or look at their naked tits, as I deny my hubby of either one.

Not that I know of. wives usuall keep hubby from their pussy. Never heard of the tit thing. But I am a hubby. sone of the wives may help on this one.

No not a part of it.

Part of the excitment is see and even touching those parts that you are now denies access to while she sees other men.

Definitely makes it even more exciting for me....the denial of access her body...

yes, my wife, because she has no tits and she fears not to be a real woman... imagine at the beach...

Its the old story of a man spending 9 months getting out of a pussy and all his life trying to get back in (even though it is a different one).

Men do crave to touch tits, and denying that "closeness" can affect their sleeping patterns, their moods and essential feelings that they are loved and needed.

Men can be controlled by rationing touches to make them appreciate a "scarce commodity". They want it more than ever, and they can promise to do all sorts of things to get it if you know how to "wind them in carefully".

I would have thought that a wife with tiny tits would encourage her husband to suck more often, in the hope her tits might be stretched out to become larger. Without some stimulation, they might disappear all together.

Users who are viewing this thread