• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does anyone clean up after?

• Thread starterbhamguy
  • Start date

bhamguy

good muslim boy lol
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2014
birmingham, england
I used to lick up my own gf (sadly x now) after I cum on her

Anyone else do the same or with another mans cum?

ive done it, mostly because the other guy asks me to. we're both submissive and dont say no much.

Absolutely. In fact I like to be there as soon as a guy pulls out and get in that mess. It is very hot. I also love having another girl cheek to cheek with me and then making out.

I have had this appetite since I was about 18 and went down on a girl who too 9 of us on one night. Most all the guys went 2 or 3 times with her and I was her ride home. 5 minutes into the drive we were making out so we found a place to park. And I went down on her. The sensation was incredible on many different levels and the result was her getting one more load to take home for the night.

Every since, I like enticing partners to get fucked and then come to me with the results. Sometimes I watch from a distance. Sometimes I simply wait for her to return. Other times we are in the room together while she is getting fucked.

I love it and talking about this has me hard as a rock right now.

Reactions: BILLD
I started eating my own cum, first from hand then from her tits and soon from her pussy with my highschool gf. With my wife I have eaten her pussy tasting another mans cum several times, not always. I find it humiliating but exciting, i crave it more than it happens.

I never eat my own cum, it wouldn't be allowed anyway, but always clean. It started as humiliation but now i enjoy it and it is a reward. I clean bulls and the wife, and enjoy it equally.

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
I must say, this was a hot.

Tanboat05 said:
Absolutely. In fact I like to be there as soon as a guy pulls out and get in that mess. It is very hot. I also love having another girl cheek to cheek with me and then making out.

I have had this appetite since I was about 18 and went down on a girl who too 9 of us on one night. Most all the guys went 2 or 3 times with her and I was her ride home. 5 minutes into the drive we were making out so we found a place to park. And I went down on her. The sensation was incredible on many different levels and the result was her getting one more load to take home for the night.

Every since, I like enticing partners to get fucked and then come to me with the results. Sometimes I watch from a distance. Sometimes I simply wait for her to return. Other times we are in the room together while she is getting fucked.

I love it and talking about this has me hard as a rock right now.

I had never eaten my own cum from my wife's pussy but I had kissed her after I had cum in her mouth. When she started dating black men (we have an open marriage) they would pick her up at our house and when they returned home, she would often give them a blow job in our drive way as a way of capping off the evening. She would come into our bedroom where I would be waiting up for her to allow me to have seconds. When I kissed her, I often could taste the residual cum left from her “Good Night BJ” that she had just given her date. This went on for some time until one night when she had undressed and was laying on top of me kissing me; she slid up my body until her pussy was inches from my face. I could smell the musty odor of sex. I gently kissed her pussy lips and could taste the familiar taste of her black lover’s dried sperm. She pushed forward and my tongue slipped between her pussy lips. The inner folds of her pussy were very wet and slick with his salty and slightly bitter sperm. As she ground her very used cunt into my face she began to moan. My wife grabbed the headboard of our bed and as she orgasmed on my tongue her kagel muscle began to spasm. As that happened several large globs her black lovers cum, with the consistency of egg white, flowed into my mouth causing me to almost gag. I swallowed the liquid and my tongue continued to probe deeper into her pussy.
As she came down from her orgasm, she rolled off me on to her back. I climbed on top of my wife, and kissed her, sharing the taste of her pussy and her lovers cum with my wife, as my dick slipped into her moist cunt. I lasted only seconds before I added my sperm to her pussy mixing with the remnants of her lovers cum.
Since that time I regularly pleasure my wife orally after her dates and love the taste of her mating with her black friends.

Attachments

• normal_05cfafa.jpg
    normal_05cfafa.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 182
SWTXSHARED said:
My friends wife introduced me to my own creampie (1974) and surprisingly I liked it, I continued to enjoy them through both marriages (not mine). The second wife always went BB and brought home about 3-4 a week. I also enjoyed watching both of them with other men :)

I go on dates by myself, as well, but I prefer having my husband watch me with other men. It's just exciting and makes me feel like I am doing more for him.

Reactions: BILLD

Users who are viewing this thread