• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does anyone ELSE fantasize about this ?

• Thread starterArgo
  • Start date

Argo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2019
Does anyone ELSE fantaszie about this ?

Attachments

• GIF 7.gif
    GIF 7.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 276
  • Love
Reactions: rwall, Casalzsc, ksfarmcpl and 3 others
I count myself as privileged enough to have experienced it.

Reactions: ksfarmcpl
I like it

I would have preferred a whole football team fucking mine instead of one guy hitting the jackpot.

• Love
Reactions: CumLuvingCucky
CumLuvingCucky said:
I count myself as privileged enough to have experienced it.
NICE ! How may men violated your lady ?

dutchcleaner said:
yeah, wanna see her get fucked until she can't anymore
Absolutely ! Why do husbands secretly want to watch their wife become a nasty slutty ***** ? Why does that turn me on so much ?

Reactions: mjb0007bond
johndoeunknown said:
do you do that?
No my wife took her TWO boyfriends in front of me for my 55th birthday that's all

Reactions: mjb0007bond
wsh said:
I would have preferred a whole football team fucking mine instead of one guy hitting the jackpot.
Mmmmm nice ! Why is it that a husband secretly fantasizes about a whole BUNCH of men banging the shit outta his own wife ?

Reactions: mjb0007bond and johndoeunknown
M
Argo said:
Mmmmm nice ! Why is it that a husband secretly fantasizes about a whole BUNCH of men banging the shit outta his own wife ?
More to fluff and clean.

Okay ! THAT is true...

Reactions: johndoeunknown
johndoeunknown said:
How ? I'm new here how do we chat ? Can you invite me ?

or do we chat right here?

H
Argo said:
or do we chat right here?
Tap refresh I messaged here and your inbox to be honest I'm hoping bulls will like what we say and get in contact.

Argo said:
No, what I meant is, that I would have prefered a football team banging her, than what happend to her in fact. The one guy who fucked her hit the jackpot and put a baby in her belly. This was not planned!

Reactions: firedogg81 and johndoeunknown
wsh said:
No, what I meant is, that I would have prefered a football team banging her, than what happend to her in fact. The one guy who fucked her hit the jackpot and put a baby in her belly. This was not planned!
Will you be ok?

I will be, but the football team would have been easier to handle ; )

Reactions: firedogg81 and johndoeunknown

Users who are viewing this thread