• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does anyone have the same issue with meets?

• Thread starterBlackBalls
  • Start date

BlackBalls

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2011
Does anyone have the same issue with meets?

With making the first contact mainly in chat room and never hearing from them again? Even after speaking to a few on the phone and sometimes some have their number hidden and somtimes displayed, exchanged email addresses and pics and sounding keen to meet quite soon. Those who give their phone number just don't answer any more and it just rings.

Are they just living a fantasy in their heads or just time wasting?

Thanks MacNfries
Strange thing I have spoken to women and the man of couples on the phone, am guessing the pics sent are not them as well.

This has happened to us on numerous occasions when seeking bulls. We make arrangements to meet after lengthy telephone conversations and exchange of pics. I always emphasise that I'm not present in the bedroom as an incentive. It seems that a lot of guys just want a phone wank with my wife with no intention of meeting. Mac makes some interesting observations in respect of this. We estimate that for every 10 contacts and promises only one is successful.

From a Bull's perspective it's often more difficult to truly meet because of a couple's past history itself. I get (warranted) "Wife's ego was crushed by being stood-up the last three times in a row. We only meet guys with a fifteen foot sausage who are retired from Chip & Dales for hammering the most wives. ." Couple that with every limp-node like Dorsetcuck said "that swears to show up' and has no intention to, and you've got frustration up the yang-yang.

My advice is to enjoy the successes when they happen, and don't dwell on the rest..
After all when I look back on my very worse meeting Ever.,,, I got laid by a beautiful horny wife who almost pulled my cock off in excitement as I came in her sweet hungry pussy right before her husband. The three of us still laugh. Tell me if that wasn't worth it!

I think everyone has issues with this. Some folks foregt that thre are schedules that have to be worked around. Some days finding th eright date to meet is not easy. We have had guys give up if we were not ready to drop everything and go meet them - (they would probably be no shows)

We had one guy where it took over a year before our schedules met. Sometimes patience is a good thing.

littlec

Most of them just are living in a fantasy online world. They think they can handle it but when it comes down to it they're all talk and no action.

Of course, the same thing can be said with the hotwife and husband too sometimes. It takes real determination to make something like this happen, and a lot of people aren't cut out for it. It just remains a jerkoff fantasy in their minds.

littlec said:
I think everyone has issues with this. Some folks foregt that thre are schedules that have to be worked around. Some days finding th eright date to meet is not easy. We have had guys give up if we were not ready to drop everything and go meet them - (they would probably be no shows)

We had one guy where it took over a year before our schedules met. Sometimes patience is a good thing.

littlec

I understand and totally agree with schedules meeting, but its always that after the first contact that they just disappear and never reply emails or answer the phone after sounding quite keen to meet during the first contact.

BlackBalls said:
I understand and totally agree with schedules meeting, but its always that after the first contact that they just disappear and never reply emails or answer the phone after sounding quite keen to meet during the first contact.

I get a few emails per day from guys wanting to meet. I respond and am lucky if one of the three reply to me. The second one is most likely someone just pretending and looking for a thrill. The last is usually a bad email address. :rolleyes:

Just gotta keep on, eventually it works out. :)

I was just about to post exactly this. I'm entirely bored of timewasters. I've had seven people declare an interest in the last few days and who have seemingly disappeared of the face of the earth. My wife is very sexy - I can't see why people wouldn't want to at least try to progress things!

Users who are viewing this thread