• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does Anyone Know What Has Happened To Baby Ruthie Hays?

• Thread starterhighironhogger
  • Start date

highironhogger

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2013
Baby Ruthie Hays - Does anyone know what has happened to her? She seems to have vanished.
She used to have fascinating stories on this site but her last post was in March of 2012.

Maybe she grew up.

EroticWriter said:
Maybe she grew up.
I guess I overestimated her popularity. I thought she was one of the sexiest performers on the internet, but the lack of response tells me I was wrong. Some of her husbands stories and threads on this forum,( under guest name
" babyruthiezhubby " ) were interesting to me and at the time it seemed to a host of other fans. In anycase, if anyone knows anything current about her I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks in advance.

highironhogger said:
Baby Ruthie Hays - Does anyone know what has happened to her? She seems to have vanished.
She used to have fascinating stories on this site but her last post was in March of 2012.
I have wondered that myself. Even if she no longer does what she did as her fan I would love to know what happened. Even if it might have been trsgic.

Users who are viewing this thread