• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does anyone really meet on here or is this just an email marathone??

• Thread startersnazzn
  • Start date

snazzn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
It appears I do better getting my own Chocolate before Dark Caverns. Any real people hooking up?

Since I haven't gotten many replies only 1 picture uploaded. Guess which one is me??

no

not really

we have met up with two guys off of here.

The one who is being fucked.

snazzn said:
It appears I do better getting my own Chocolate before Dark Caverns. Any real people hooking up?

Since I haven't gotten many replies only 1 picture uploaded. Guess which one is me??

i have not hooked up with anyone on here. i have talked with a few ppl by personal emails, but as far as action like that in your pic - not yet.
so what dod you suppose we do to hasten the process?

btw, i'm guessing you're the white female in the pic? :D

You look great young lady where are you located sweetie..
if you are in the new york area please feel free to contact me at parot24@yahoo.com iam serious about meeting up their are just not many woman in my new york area interetsed in havign some fun any woman around this area get in contact with me and lets make it hapen by the way nice pics

Yes

I have hook up lots of times, it take time you need a good pic you tele is good keep it up you will meet someone it helps to have a big black dick hiv-,

tony

good question..i've come to conclude that this is a fantasy site for those who are curious...maybe there are a few REAL ones weaved in, but for the most part, just emailed and chat that doesn't lead to the wonderful action in your pic!

any atlanta residents or ladies/couples travelling to atlanta, hit me up at:
atlantabbc4wf
or email soulseduction74@yahoo.com

i'm always available, serious and ready with a hard 9inches...

we're been seriously looking for 5 mos in oregon - no luck yet. Maybe we're being too choosey but I think this is just a fantasy site.

Was told...

kathi said:
we're been seriously looking for 5 mos in oregon - no luck yet. Maybe we're being too choosey but I think this is just a fantasy site.

I was informed by the creator and webmaster of a VERY wellknown I/R website that fully 98% of the participants were fantasizers, He also gave a bit of advice he said he'd learned by long experience and that is to consider everyone a fake or wannabe until absolutely PROVEN otherwise - regardless of their claims, related experiences and those who come across as experts or who claim to be eyewitnesses. If a story appears to be outlandish and incredible - it's undoubtedly a fake, no matter how good it sounds. His frank statement was that the vast majority of real people in the I//R lifestyle do not NEED a website to continue that lifestyle, 99% of the females tend to be guys, husbands claiming their wives 'want it' have wives ******* they are even on the sites, husbands claiming they need help or hints for their wives to start are married to women who have no interest in it and 99% of the women involved do so because of their husbands. Personally, I think if you are really objective, especially with some of the really wild/intense tales related here, you have to agree. If a story sounds unbelievable (and we all know who tends to share them under the guise of 'experience' and 'expert') it probably is. But that desire for the experience to BE real is so consuming we tend to ignore reality and human psyche.

All that being said, this place IS fun and entertaining.

ive never met anyone off here, but made many what i thought legit contacts, but things never materialized. like the poster above said, its likely i was victim of fantasizers and/or fakes.

i have met females on other sites, personal ads, and through my own myspace account and have invited them here, but ive not seen them show up even though they like black. so you can find the meets, but not always in the expected place.

hit me up i am for real

stan here from chicago ,i am for real i just hope there are some real peoples here........:)

It is fun but is becoming frustrating. We have been emailed and met guys chatting and all were phoney.
I talked to one guy that came witin a minute of chatting and then hung up.What an a-hole.
It's hard to believe that there isn't any dom bulls in colorado that are for real. I know there are but not on this site anyway.
Dee

I have contacted or been contacted by 3 black men on this website. I want them to fuck my wife. I sent pictures of my wife to them. I honestly believe they would meet with us if we could get to their city or if they could get to ours. It seems that geography prevents a lot of the get-togethers from becoming reality. I know that from my end - if one of these gentlemen let me know they will be within 50 miles of my home - my wife and I will meet them for drinks, dinner, lunch, breakfast, whatever, and things can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread