does my wife crave bbc?please read i need your advice badly

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
i have been a part time sissy crossdresser with my wife off and on for some time now and we both seem to enjoy it
shes always been somewhat secretive of her teen and young adult years before i met her ,she has mentioned that her family life was not a happy one
last night we were chatting and i asked her to open up to me a bit and she slowly started sharing mostly funny stories of things her and her friends did as teens just having fun
then i asked her to tell me about her sexual experiences ,she told me that she was pretty inexperienced except for 1 boyfriend that she was with for a few years
but then she started telling me a story of when she was 12 or 13 her and a few friends were playing truth or dare and she picked a dare after answering a few questions
her dare was to have a guy stand in front of her and she had to pull down his pants and have his penis in front of her face
now she told me that she had seen men naked on t before but when she pulled down his pants (and these are her exact words)"i had never seen anything like it before ,i thought all guys were mostly the same size but he was huge,he had to be about 10 inches and it was just so big and dark" as she said this she couldent really look up at me and i noticed she had this look on her face a look that i hadent seen in a while just a glow about her then she proceded to tell me that she had also fooled around with her black friend and had given him alot of hand jobs and that he had fingered her also, she had that glow on her again
my question is ,should i be worried? does she secretly crave a big black cock? if any one has any advice i would greatly appreciate it ,ive been so sick over this and i dont want to let her know that .....sorry for such a long post and thank you

please help

anyone please i need some advice

I have been in same situation but with more serious crossdressing. Anyway, she is just embarassed, not craving BBC OR another man.
She feeels it was wrong to be doing that at the age she did. If you wanted to pursue it you could start with pic of blk men but it sounds more like you would prefer to forget it and just support her. Reassure her if she brings it up again. I see you have found this site and may enjoy it. Feel free to read my posts and threads. All but one are true stories. One is obvious fanstasy. So obvious I do not even state it as I tell the story. Your post is not LOONG
luv, MsGary

• Love
Reactions: toolman
thanks

MsGary said:
I have been in same situation but with more serious crossdressing. Anyway, she is just embarassed, not craving BBC OR another man.
She feeels it was wrong to be doing that at the age she did. If you wanted to pursue it you could start with pic of blk men but it sounds more like you would prefer to forget it and just support her. Reassure her if she brings it up again. I see you have found this site and may enjoy it. Feel free to read my posts and threads. All but one are true stories. One is obvious fanstasy. So obvious I do not even state it as I tell the story. Your post is not LOONG
luv, MsGary

thank u for your opinion ,its refreshing to hear from someone who was in a similar situation as i am, but what do mean if i want to persue it start with a pic of a black man can u explain more to me, sorry if i sound stupid but i feel so lost in all of this

• Love
that is her i dont know if seeing what she looks like helps
Picture 162956279.jpg

• Love
It is up to you whether you would like to encourage her to experience a larger cock than yours from time-to-time without you getting jealous or angry.

I think that all women have a right to enjoy at least five penises in their lifetime, and you will never get inside your wife's mind completely until she has had some extra-marital sex to "draw her out". Her ingrained moral values will be holding her back.

I am pleased your wife supports your love of cross-dressing, and I don't think she is secretly wanting to commit adultery. But if you wish to give her permission to satisfy her curiosity to try a variety of cock sizes, then have a frank talk to her, and explain more of your fantasies to her.

• Love
Josetta said:
It is up to you whether you would like to encourage her to experience a larger cock than yours from time-to-time without you getting jealous or angry.

I think that all women have a right to enjoy at least five penises in their lifetime, and you will never get inside your wife's mind completely until she has had some extra-marital sex to "draw her out". Her ingrained moral values will be holding her back.

I am pleased your wife supports your love of cross-dressing, and I don't think she is secretly wanting to commit adultery. But if you wish to give her permission to satisfy her curiosity to try a variety of cock sizes, then have a frank talk to her, and explain more of your fantasies to her.
im not sure if she really wants to have more lovers ,she has only had me and 1 other man that actually have had viginal or anal sex with her and she told me he was on the small side ,but like i said she has jerked off a few bbc's

• Love
No reason why she can't "consider taking lovers" in the longer term, with no immediate rush to make a decision when that might happen. Important point is that "she feels she has permission" if the idea ever grows on her and opportunities present themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love