• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does my wife need more?

• Thread starterpretty wifes husband
  • Start date

pretty wifes husband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2007
I have suspected for a while that my wife might need more than i can give. Iwould just like confirmation please.I am 4 inches fully erect and about 2 inches around.

Attachments

• SDC10066.jpg
    SDC10066.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 157
I think the real question is : Do you want her to get "more" If she "Needs" more she will let you know in different ways before making the plunge into extramarital sex.. Masturbation, having you fantasize with her, wearing you out, buying a toy and so on.. Just talk things over with her, you may be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan said:
I think the real question is : Do you want her to get "more" If she "Needs" more she will let you know in different ways before making the plunge into extramarital sex.. Masturbation, having you fantasize with her, wearing you out, buying a toy and so on.. Just talk things over with her, you may be pleasantly surprised. ;)

couldn't agree more.