Does She Likes To Swallow , Your Loads Or Anyones ?

natashalover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2018
is it common for girls to become comfortable swallowing anyone's load , is she is such a slut !!

i have seen my friend's wives dying to taste another man ...

My wife would never swallow my loads, instead made me cum on her tits and then make me clean it up. Since she now has a lover, he regularly cums in her mouth and she swallows for him. I can smell and taste it when she comes home after being with him when she kisses me. It's amazing what she will do for a real man. (nellied@excite.com)

Reactions: JeffCA, SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
natashalover said:
..... I have seen my friend's wives dying to taste another man.
Um.... you've posed an intriguing mystery. How do you know a friend's wife is "dying to taste another man" if you don't actually see her doing it...?

natashalover said:
is it common for girls to become comfortable swallowing anyone's load , is she is such a slut !!

i have seen my friend's wives dying to taste another man ...

Seems that I am late to this thread although for the sake of simply commenting; I am with Custer in that you have posed an intriguing mystery and curious minds would like to know, how do you know that your friend’s wife is “"dying to taste another man" ???

I have known women that would swallow nearly anyone’s load, I have known women that were very selective, and I have known women that have absolutely no interest in swallowing much less giving of head at all.

Through my own personal experiences, I have found that most women that do swallow tend to gravitate towards Alpha types, more sexually dominate type men, and would not swallow for a beta/sub type man.

wht_hubby said:
My wife would never swallow my loads, instead made me cum on her tits and then make me clean it up. Since she now has a lover, he regularly cums in her mouth and she swallows for him. I can smell and taste it when she comes home after being with him when she kisses me. It's amazing what she will do for a real man. (nellied@excite.com)

Wht_hubby – I know how you feel… My current wife would never swallow my loads either although she would have me release on her and then have me lick it up. I still remember the day when she told me up front that she would never swallow my load in the same manner that my ex-wife had in the past; she felt that beta/sub type men do not deserve to be swallowed in such a way; she went on to say that swallowing a man’s sperm is a very submissive act and she was a Alpha type woman and would ever only submit to another Alpha type man. Similar to you, I have experienced kissing her after she has swallowed her lovers cum…. You are so on the money when you said it was amazing what a wife will do for a real man.

Reactions: JeffCA, BigdaddyToronto and Custer Laststand
I have been lucky, as most women I've been with suck dicks for cum. That is to say, to them, that's the whole point of giving head.
My current GF will give head--enthusiastically--to anyone she can, even when she has been '******' to suck and swallow by strangers.

Reactions: JeffCA and BigdaddyToronto
My wife loves cum - in her or on her

1st date we had she was blowing me in the parking lot of Boston Chicken and I told her to be careful not to get any cum on my clothing (I was married) - she said don't worry I won't and swallowed every drop

My wife at the time hated cum - in her or on her - complete opposites

Reactions: JeffCA
My wife enjoys sucking and will swallow anyone's. She also enjoys a facial though.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and JeffCA
Love a naughty girl like that

it seems like all the girls I knew after high school swallowed. but most of the girls I dated before then didn't. but times may have been different then.
maybe im lucky i didnt marry my high school sweetheart lol or id still never know the joys of a cumslut.

Reactions: PlannB
wht_hubby said:
Its not really amazing, because she isnt forcing herself to do it for him the way she would if it were you. Shes doing it for her...shes not disgusted by it, she wants it and craves it. shes probably thinking about his taste when shes not with him even. i guarantee you shes greedily lapping it up, not grimacing and gagging as she forces it down. some of you guys have just never seen that side of your wives.