• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does Size Matter?

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date
My fiance also told me the size does not matter. Later she admitted, that it does. But for her it is like this: She want it to be a bit longer than average but not too long since she is short and it hurts her. According to the lenght I have the perfect size for her. But she loves thick dicks. Thick dicks are always better than thin dicks for her.

Reactions: firedogg81 and Pussyfreebeta
okdeacon said:
Just a thought

Before you stsrt talking about your ladies pussy being big and loose. Remember if you were sticking a bigger dick into her pie it would NOT be all big and loose. So cowboy the problem is your dick is too small not that her pussy is too big.:eek: OOPPS :D Happy Trails ,:D okdeacon

That's quite a concept. Only problem being is that they pretty much don't suffer any lasting damage from being stretched by a larger tool..

There are muscles involved and so muscle tone can vary between women and I suspect that there can be biological difference in internal walls...

Our first year of marriage my wife did exercises to be able to clamp down on me.. pretty sure i was too small.

I'm just under 4 inches and I can say size does matter as that's the reason my wife cuckolded me. My first experience of size shame began when I was a teenager and my mother would make me show her friends how small I was. Standing naked in the middle of the room with half a dozen women laughing at me was embarrassing behonynd words

Reactions: firedogg81 and Pussyfreebeta
I agree that size matters. I remember how standing naked in the high school locker room crushed my confidence when I saw how my little thing compared to the big cocks of the other boys. This carried over to my lack of confidence around girls and now around women.

Reactions: firedogg81
Sissyjohn said:
I'm just under 4 inches and I can say size does matter as that's the reason my wife cuckolded me. My first experience of size shame began when I was a teenager and my mother would make me show her friends how small I was. Standing naked in the middle of the room with half a dozen women laughing at me was embarrassing behonynd words
This sounds a lot like child abuse..... but, you compensated by marrying a woman who made you her cuckold, thereby (I would guess) bringing about a satisfying relationship for both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread