• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does Size Matter?

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
X

So it finally happened .. we had our first official real conversation about my size last night - and where I rank in comparison to her current lovers.

This has actually been building for about a month. The whole reason it even came up the first time was because of a guy she was seeing about a month (or so) ago. The issue was .. he was not very big. So she brought it up back then - that she was embarrassed to say for the first time in her sex life that she was beginning to feel like a "size snob." hah!

Of course I was immensely turned on by the topic! This wasn't something that we've EVER talked about in our 15 years together. I always considered myself as average size - not big but not small. However, her comment on being a size snob had me very intrigued.

We talked briefly about it a couple of times for the past month or so. She has said that she likes "being filled." I asked to be more clear and she said that both length and girth make her feel consumed by the man entering her.

Last night it came out though .. we talked about three lovers that she was with recently. She said that two were tied for the biggest and that she really enjoyed them. The other was smaller than me .. that puts me at 3 out of 4 in size ranking of her current lovers.

This is all very interesting and I'm very excited to see where this goes.

One evening when we were having sex she said to me, "what happens if you aren't big enough for me anymore?" Of course, I came immediately.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
XO

Mrs. Here! Just got back from buying a nice dress for my date Monday night with my new BF (it will be our first time). Size somehow does matter to me now. I'm not exactly sure how this evolution has come to be, but it has. I've been with men who were very well endowed in the past, but it never really mattered to me. However, in the last 6 months or so, I've been regularly spoiled by above average men and I am loving it! This timing happens to also coincide with our revelation of our "cuckold" relationship. I can't wait to see how big my new BF is and feel him inside me! Yummmmm! And to answer your question Mac, yes, it is mainly girth that I enjoy!

in the experiences that i've had, i do believe that size matters. even though i have a bf with a 6 inch dick i can say thats decent for every day use, ya know.. but with a big dick its hard to stay away from because the thickness and length feels amazing and you can use it with all different kinds of positions that a smaller dick cant do. and with being a tiny girl, the bigger dick looks great inside me too! :)

My wife says size does matter.

I don't see how size wouldn't matter. To say it doesn't...I dunno...seems to me that that kinda flies in the face of logic. But I believe that, for the most part, people that tell you that size doesn't matter are either a) a guy with a small penis or b) a woman trying to protect your feelings. Of course, there are always exceptions.

But I think that size tends to only be a major issue if the cock in question is either really, really small or really, really big. (or if the vagina in question is really, really small or really, really big) :)

My wife and I had this ' size ' discussion at least a couple of times in the past 3 few years and this is what she said. " my ex husband was longer AND fatter than you, and it made sex uncomfortable " I'm not sure what to think of that. She then said " I'm shallow, and his penis would bottom out in me, he didn't care about that so I didn't enjoy sex " my take is that every woman has a maximum girth / length for every week enjoyment and any bigger is bad. Just my.02

I believe most women put size say down the list of things they consider important in a mate, however, many will say they enjoy the full feeling of a thicker cock, and longer is good to a point because longer cocks don't fall out as much. The operative point of impregatemywife's complaint seemed to be, "he didn't care about that so I didn't enjoy sex."

Judging by the look on my wife's face while I fucked her with a rather large dildo I'd say it matters.

My wife cuckolded me with our old neighbor/best friend. They went on for about year till just before we moved. Before that, she said that "size didn't really matter" for her, but once she slept with him, now size does matter. He was not really any longer than me, but he was thicker. And for her, that was what mattered. I really miss fucking her stretched out, freshly fucked pussy!

alsrx700 said:
My wife cuckolded me with our old neighbor/best friend. They went on for about year till just before we moved. Before that, she said that "size didn't really matter" for her, but once she slept with him, now size does matter. He was not really any longer than me, but he was thicker. And for her, that was what mattered. I really miss fucking her stretched out, freshly fucked pussy!

Yeah, women always says that.

Every man should run 60 yards at top speed, 5-8 times per day with a 60 second rest in between. This tricks his brain into releasing large amounts of growth hormone and testosterone, which keeps his body very strong, and his erections more powerful.

If you guys don't do this daily sprinting, you won't have a show of "keeping up with a younger lover".

After a baby, size can become INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT.
Before a baby, size is not as important as technique and frequency.

But the men who know how to lick a woman to awesome orgasms, guess what, they get invited back time and time again.

Remember that lesbians don't need a dick, just a partner who is a good LICKER.

Men who are not very good at licking, could pay a woman $1,000 to teach them properly over several weeks. It might sound a lot, but learning to be a "top shelf licker" will bring many new opportunities as the word of your "abilities" does the rounds of the gossip circles. You could become famous, and coveted like a film star.

any guy who says size does not matter has a small one....

Reactions: Chrisn
Saraha is right.

Size does matter. Do not be deceived. My wife says that my average member is just not enough for her.

Yeah, I eat my wife and she loves it!

Women don't want "average, they want what that hot girl sitting at the other table is having - a dish full of BBC.

Average does not mean excitement, right?

A good size cock takes a girl's breath away, stroke after stroke, and literally FORCES her to have an orgasm.

My wife has mentioned many times that he fucked her better, but my oral skills are better than his.

Jerry,

JerryB96 said:
.... One evening while we were having sex my wife asked me, "What happens if you aren't big enough for me anymore?" Of course, I came immediately.

That's your answer. Tell your wife: "Boss, whenever you find my fucking tedious and you want to get it over with, tell me: 'Teenie-weenie darling, you're so small compared to my lovers I can't even feel you anymore.' Then I'll cum immediately, boss, and you'll be spared any continuation of my wimpish efforts."

—Custer

Sahara what's your ideal cock size???? Infact can you describe your perfect cock please? Length, girth, taper?, head size and shape? Colour, veins?, balls?, amount of ejaculate?, give us the details of the dream cock :)
Huge thanks,

According to 'my' Wife and Mistress size of cause does matter! She talked with me about the facts given at the Penis Size Debate and told me that She as well would prefer a bigger Cock then an average one ... and that She wouldn't know any Woman who wouldn't feel like Her!

But on the other hand this in fact didn't bother me anymore. Being 'blessed' with a tiny clitty of two inches only a real Cock is far beyond my reach anyway - at least as long as i'm not the fluffer or fuckee. ;)

sissy moan

MacNfries said:
I have posted this a couple times over the years, and it always seems to get pretty good comments. I'll patch the links here for you newer posters to enjoy.
To me, and I showed these to my wife and she agreed, this is the perfect penis ... what are your thoughts? :p

Masturbate and Ejaculate Movie
Masturbation and Ejaculation Movie

Wow, that's amazing! I wonder how long that dude waited to store up his cum before making the video. Must've been weeks!

Thinfella said:
Sahara what's your ideal cock size???? Infact can you describe your perfect cock please? Length, girth, taper?, head size and shape? Colour, veins?, balls?, amount of ejaculate?, give us the details of the dream cock :)
Huge thanks,

Well, an empty toilet roll is about four inches wide, and if a cock can fit inside it is far too small. I look for a cock that is 7-10 inches long and would definitely split the roll if it was ****** inside.

I also need proof that the cock is free of disease and can hold an erection for a long time (to prove it is pulsating with lust for me).

If it is a hot day, the testicles should hang closer to the ground. The bigger the testicles, the more sperm they can manufacture in their "factory" in a 24-hour day.

I like guys who can re-load their weapon in a short space of time, firing enough shots to ensure the sperm drips down my thighs when I stand up afterwards.

I like guys to suck my toes and fingers, then after their cock is too tired to "perform again", I expect them to take a drink between my thighs and swallow their own cum.

BBC is my first preference, but I will consider white guys if they have a reputation of proven performance in bed. I have ways of finding out from friends whether a guy is up to the standard a horny girl requires.

A cock should not only look exciting, but it needs to meet the minimum standard of performance to be listed on the dating circuit.

I like the cock's owner to keep his body trim and abs in shape, so he has the endurance and thrusting power. Many of the men who move in my circle, do 250 pressups a day as well as doing the sprint training needed to max their daily testosterone.

If there is no cock power about, I can on occasion give a little penis a chance, but that is more for entertainment purposes.

If the guy is a good conversationalist, a tickle in the love tunnel can be amusing and a "gift I let him have" so he can make me a morning talk with his love-deprived mates. The reality is that they don't know whether to believe him or to envy him, because I am known as only dating "top shelf" guys.

However, I never ridicule small penises, as their owners become the cukolds that let their horny wives have the freedom to date many cocks. It was wrong for religion to allow adultery to be a grounds for a divorce, when any right thinking person with some "experience of life", would know that most wives need more than one penis to tickle their slopes.

Users who are viewing this thread