• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does size realy matter or is it a myth?

• Thread starterdrak
  • Start date

drak

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2008
I have always been conscious of the size of my Willie…but have never had any complaints, its only about 5.5 inches, and over the years have tried all sorts of things to make it bigger.
I am married to an ex ********** who used to work in the UAE and although we never broach the subject of her past, I often wonder how many BIG dicks she must have had over the years, and if so one would have thought that small dicks would now do nothing for her………but she appears to have no problems with our sex and cant have enough.
Has anyone else out there married or live with an ex ****** and do you have any sexual problems with her, I would love to hear from you on your views on this subject.
It looks to me like size is not important its just a myth.
If a woman, who has had countless dicks of various sizes can opt for a small one for a permanent fix, makes me believe that it’s all down to how you use it.
Your comments…………….

hi

well i was my wife's first so she don't know about different size but i did fuck around. im not big just 6in long and kinda thick, this one grl i was doing told me she loved the way i fucked her but her husband had a bigger cock. she would always call me up to fuck her so i think its the way you use it. my wife thought i had a 9in cock at one time until i told her i wasn't lol well any ways have fun and the wife right now is a little more open and knows that i want her to fuck another man. she told me she would but thats another story. get back to me at bluntuser@yahoo.com

Hello

I used to actually believe that average was ok and it was how it was used, etc. etc, until I had my first really big one, the ecstasy and satisfaction a man with stamina and a huge one can give is sheer pleasure. I have to say yes size does most definetly count, while I do love my husband, he's not very big in the dick department, and we are not into the typical cuckold themes, BBC, panty wearing, chastity, I do enjoy my lovers big dick and the full feeling when he's penetrated me deeply. I guess it's something hard to explain unless your able to actually take a man inside you. so the answer, at least for me is yes, YES it does matter.
Amanda

My wife says that size does matter to her, and reminds me that I'm not as large as others that she has fucked. I think it's part of her way of keeping me in my place, and it works!

Drak

If the lady tells size does not matter its one of three things. 1 She is laying bullshit on you, 2 She has never had a big cock,3 She is different that any woman i have ever met in my entire lifetime. I think that would make the odds rather astronomical . Kinda like hitting the lottery. okdeacon

Mrs. Regions Here

I never post here and will now only because my asshole hubby and I got into a fight over this thread.

Let me be clear with you. I think all of you here are perverted and sick. Your minds are deformed and your lives are all ship wrecked. None of you understand sexuality and will never understand female sexuality. Some of you might (maybe) gain the attention of some whacked out females but will never gain their respect. Do I make myself clear?

Good.

Now, onto penis size.

Lame brain over here, as you probably know, has more women in his past than Romeo. Only one of them ever said they required a penis larger than his. And she (Michele) actually said, "I love you but once in awhile I need the pressure and fullness of a larger man." On a good day, Joe sports a 4 incher. But, besides being an ace cunt lapper, he's as cute and handsome as the day is long. He's also a bunch of fun to be around and is especially fun in bed. Not to mention he allows me and all his past 6 wives freedom to be with anyone else. He often drags men home to me from his sickly cruising. They show me these abnormally large penises and I refuse them. Why? I cannot accommodate anything over 6 inches and I do not want anything over 6 inches. It hurts and I just don't care for them over that size. And very often these big boys just don't rise to the occasion. What good is it then? I already have a limp dick for my hubby!?!

They are fun to look at and dream over, I'll give you that.

I realize this is a jerk off forum and that I'm popping a few bubbles, but I'm also pissed over the topic .. and our argument. Listen, get it straight, fellows, sure a good ride is always fun but we gals need so much more in a relationship. That's why a goof ball like Bill Gates ends up with class tail like Melinda. That's why a little dicked and ugly guy can hold down a diva. A penis is just a very, tiny portion of the whole man. Size means zero!

And, by the way, all of you can go jerk off in a corner, for all I care. You're all a bunch of sickos.

Conversations I've had with various women, including my wife, lead me to believe that Mrs. Regions is closer to the mark on this than the Deacon, and to the following conclusions:

1) Size queens exist, and for them size most definitely matters. They are, however, a minority of women.

2) For the majority of women, a guy knowing how to use what he's got is much more important than how well endowed he is.

My wife has had lovers of various sizes, some larger than me and some smaller — but all of whom, according to her, know how to use what they've got better than I do. When she sees a new penis for the first time she tends to be more interested if the guy is of average endowment than if he's huge. She says that far too many of the guys with big dicks think that size is what it's all about, and have never taken the time to learn to use it properly. A man of more average endowment has a much better chance of being a really good lover.

She absolutely will not play with anyone under 5 inches, however. That's her minimum.

she re-members

The very 1st time I made love to my wife, I asked her how it was. She told me "Jeff is bigger". Jeff was her ex-fiance. Over the last 19 years She has had 3 orgasms with me. About 18 months ago I started to tell her my fantasy, we were making love about 8 months ago when she had her last orgasm, I kept telling her jeff was inside her and she was going to make his big cock cum, damn she was going crazy it was nice. I think my wife would love a BIG cock.

MacNfries said:
When cock size is mentioned, most of us think of length, and with that, I have to agree with Mrs. Regions. However, when you mention SIZE in regards to girth, I can tell you what I heard several of our female guests at our summer cookout this year say.

I only caught the last half of the discussion they were having (my wife and 4 of her female friends) last year at our cookout. They were discussing men's penis size (a discussion initiated and encouraged by one of the other husbands there). When it came to length, most all the women agreed that 6-7 inchers were plenty adequate. In fact, the only thing I heard about length was about too short of a cock, and under 3-4 inches was considered unanimously small. All of the women agreed that they preferred a average, but thicker cock to longer ones ... that was pretty much unanimous. They also mentioned "cut" and "uncut" penises, and it was unanimous on "cut". Then it got off on stamina and pussy eating, and they pretty much all agreed these were very, very important ... now this is all from the mouths of 5 liberated, married ladies.

Agree completely on girth being more important to most women than length.

As for cut vs uncut, what you heard likely reflects a US-centric bias. Women in other countries, where circumcision is a lot less common, would likely give a different response to that question.

Size may matter - there are small dicks and small, tight vaginas => if they get it together then life is good. If a small one gets into a large one then it may not be so good. Better to be short and hard than long and limp. A long limp cock will never please anyone...

From what I've heard over the years, it simply depends on the woman. I've heard many conflicting discussions about length, girth, shape, circumsized, etc. It's all important to some degree depending on the woman. Same goes for a woman's boob size, you will get different answers from different guys. That said, it seems that most often, girth is more important than length. Also, it seems that circumsized is preferred.

When I met my wife she was going with a guy she said had about 4 1/2 inches, he couldn't get her off so she dumped him for me. I have 6 1/2 inches and kinda thick and she almost always has an orgasm when we fuck. I asked her about the men she'd fucked before we met and the only guys she mentioned regarding size was her 4 1/2 incher and a guy she said had about 10 inches and very thick. The 10 incher never got it in her because it hurt to much. She had been married and had two kids and about 10 lovers when she tried him on so she was no where near a virgin. Also I've never had a woman complain about my "little" six and half inches, as far as I could tell all the woman I've fucked had orgasms except one little girl friend I had and I'd hurt her when I pushed in to far and she told me she'd never had an orgasm with anyone. So, my belief is that average size is the right size for the majority of women, to big can hurt and to small doesn't do anything for them.

To Whom It May Concern

I think Drak asked for opinions about cock size and does it matter. In reply to his request i expressed MY opinion and did it with honesty. To the people that disagree i RESPECT their opinion. To a certain lady who tells us to all go into a corner and jackoff i say lady you need an attitude adjustment. You will have to get it somewhere else as i am far above entering into a conversation with a know it all such as you. Dont you ever get tired of always being right? I will close this with saying that i am very well endowed and have never had sex with a woman that did not like the size and have never had sex with a woman that i could not have gone back to for more. I have met two women in my life that i could not get it into their little pussies. But they got real serious about trying to help me get it in. My cock is no record but it makes six inches look like a little finger. If you lady dont like a big cock and say 6 inches is all you can take then you prove my statement when i say she has never had a big cock. How you have yourself a nice day :) and how about you let other people live their lives as they see fit. It sems as though too many folks on here now had rather argue, call others names, knock someones religion, make fun of some wives or just be assholes. To those i say go fuck yourselves. To the others i say its been fun. :D okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread