Does The Excitement Fade?

• Thread starterdeviouseyes
  • Start date

deviouseyes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2018
Haven’t cucked my man yet but it seems to me the first time will be extremely exciting and I can’t wait for it! Does the excitement fade with every fuck after that? Does it become routine and boring after awhile?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
The excitement definitely does not fade, and for me there's nothing like being in my bulls arms. It was like a craving that grew the longer I did it. I've been cucking my hubby for about 4 years now, and we are both still really into it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, sissytinyvirgin and 4 others
deviouseyes said:
Haven’t cucked my man yet but it seems to me the first time will be extremely exciting and I can’t wait for it! Does the excitement fade with every fuck after that? Does it become routine and boring after a while?
The experiences that hotwives — or cuckoldresses, if you prefer — have described in this forum indicate that the more a married woman dates, seduces and fucks men other than her husband, the more she wants to to do so. It seems analogous to positive feedback.

Ergo, your feelings of excitement as you look forward to cuckolding your husband are well-justified.

Last edited:
My wife often told me that there was no way that she could ever be satisfied with just one sex partner in her life. Also said that I am the one true love of her life, but she has always enjoyed the thrill of another man between her legs. GTR

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
deviouseyes said:
Haven’t cucked my man yet but it seems to me the first time will be extremely exciting and I can’t wait for it! .......
How's it going, Ms. Deviouseyes? Any progress with your reluctant cuckold-in-waiting husband...?

If it begins to fade, space out your visits :p

• Love