Does the wife’s bull have a say in caging cuckold

• Thread startercrt
  • Start date

crt

Happy to chat with other cucks. I am now caged
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2015
Uk
When I was first caged the decision was my wife’s and to a degree I had a say it it. My wife’s boyfriend has no say in it but he knew I was. Just recently he has had more of an active role in deciding when I should be released and what cage I should wear. I overheard him say over the phone to try to fit me into an ultra tight one , his actual comment was ‘I assume he will be in his thing’ she said yes and he said ‘ good make sure it’s an ultra tight one this time’ ,’that will teach him’.
Do other cucks experience the same ?

Well I can only speak from personal experience.
I have a large collection of various cages ready to snap onto hubby when my dates call, but I have recently started a relationship with a new Bull.
I told him about my collection and he not only approved but also introduced us to something I didn't know existed until we tried it.
Basically it's a traditional seethru electro-stim cock cage with the two electrodes, but the box that comes with it has all the usual shock programs but includes a built in microphone.
So if hubby is sitting watching my Bull and I fucking, the more noise we make the greater the shock he feels.
Obviously we start off as quiet as we can when I ineviatably start to scream out poor hubby feels it too.
The rule in our house is that whenever I am entertaining other men then hubby has to be caged, this applies to if we are home or are out on the town.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and cuckhub