• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does this look like the cock of a bull or a cuck to you?

• Thread starterDinkyboy123
  • Start date

Dinkyboy123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2010
What do you think? Bull cock or cuckold cock?

Attachments

• DSC01517.JPG
    DSC01517.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 292
Not bad as they say...for a white boy. Truth is...its a nice sized cock...not too huge and certainly not too small. Want another bit of truth? If it was black all the size queens, male and female would be going gaa gaa over the "big" black dick. Its sad that cuckolding which has NO color barriers has been taken over here by a different kind of racism.

Yea I get what you're saying. I was watching a Cuckold video the other day and my dick was bigger than the supposed "bulls" so the video became pointless. I laughed actually.

size looks fine...guys and size are crazy. ive found i can make most sizes 'work' for me. sure a larger one is more aesthetically pleasing but they call can be made to work very easily for a guy and ive found that the right touch makes them work for me too. looks luvely to me :)

Definitely bull material
J.

It depends on you an your attitude an of course

If you have a woman and she is true fine, If you have a woman and she takes a lover you are a cuckold. It is not always size that makes the differentation.

Attachments

• Lisa%20has%20a%20new%20hobby.jpg
    Lisa%20has%20a%20new%20hobby.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 145
  • n_aCA1YNFKS.jpg
    n_aCA1YNFKS.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 160
  • n_aCAIZA2OC.jpg
    n_aCAIZA2OC.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 158
  • n_aCASL9EK1.jpg
    n_aCASL9EK1.jpg