• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does this quilify for cuckold?

• Thread starterfuncouple7987
  • Start date

funcouple7987

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2011
We want to see another guy fuck my wife, he doesn't have to be hung male here is 6inches, anything larger is fine however about a 9 or 10 would be great to watch her take it. but we also want hubby to be kissing her and her sucking me while he is doing is so is this still count as cuckold?

were 23F 31m from GA.

MacNfries said:
Nope ... more like my wife and me, swingers, which is good. Trust me! Mac

Oh, so it still okay to be on the site.

You are wanting the "imported bull" to be an add-on to the marriage, just like sex toys add extra titilation. You and hubby are making love out and the Bull finds a hole to poke (if one is available).

Why not seek an orgy of three hole sex, plus both breasts being suckled at the same time and hubby in line for his turn, so he can become part of the excitement/sexual tension in the room. The many cocks in the room create awesome cock power, and I beat that hubby will ejaculate DOUBLE HIS NORMAL VOLUME, guaranteed. He will have a smile from ear to ear at what has happened in the room.

Dim the lights, light 20 candles, soft music, etc.

Saraha said:
You are wanting the "imported bull" to be an add-on to the marriage, just like sex toys add extra titilation. You and hubby are making love out and the Bull finds a hole to poke (if one is available).

Why not seek an orgy of three hole sex, plus both breasts being suckled at the same time and hubby in line for his turn, so he can become part of the excitement/sexual tension in the room. The many cocks in the room create awesome cock power, and I beat that hubby will ejaculate DOUBLE HIS NORMAL VOLUME, guaranteed. He will have a smile from ear to ear at what has happened in the room.

Dim the lights, light 20 candles, soft music, etc.

kinda hot, not sure, never dun full anal. plan to very soon.

Your on your way

I think if you want to see another man fucking your wife , and this turns you on . Then yes your on your way to being a cuckold husband .

Once your wife fucks another man... you're in the club.

nimrod said:
Once your wife fucks another man... you're in the club.

Guess everyone feel driffrent. ha ha, Well Not sure going to ever find the right guy thought we had but then he told us he is married and his wife does not know. my girl doesn't want to do anything behind someones gf/wifes back.

Users who are viewing this thread