• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does wife ever let you listen?

• Thread startercuck4life2011
  • Start date

cuck4life2011

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2011
Wife just called me so I could listen in on her lunch date. Good thing I am working from home today. Love hearing her cum.

Did you wank yourself till shooting your cum on the wall paper in your home office, where you are conducting your online business from...? :p

Oh you lucky devil, the question aroung my domincile is will they shut up and let me be

I have listened to my wife getting fucked. Once when she was with her ex-husband, he called my number, then left the receiver with the line open close to the action, so I could hear it all.

Since she didn't know I was listening in, she was more free to enjoy herself, and I heard her saying to him "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh, I love your big cock!"

He even helped the situation along by asking her "Can your husband fuck you this good?" Luckily, I couldn't hear her answer. I know that it really got him worked-up and he made several references to "when you were my pussy" and how he loved to fuck someone else's wife, in this case Mine! He even mentioned me by name, saying "I just love getting some of old J-----'s pussy!"

The best part was that he knew I was listening as he fucked my wife!

I haven't gotten to listen on the phone yet. I hope to eventually. I listen when they have sex in our bedroom. When it's at their house.. I don't. :p

Listening to the wife

That has got to be one hell of a turn-on!

Attachments

• CW12jul1101.jpg
    CW12jul1101.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 176

Users who are viewing this thread