• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does your doctor know?

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
F

firedrop2007

This is mostly for the cucks but does your doctor know about your lifestyle?

I know this is a strange question but I have a problem that I really need to see my doctor about and I am sure he is going to have some questions. I just don't know how much I want to tell him.

I think it is up to you as long as you feel comfortable with it.
If you are the wife, the doc probably could tell from the size of your well-used opening anyway..lol :D

my wife has me in panties full time now so the last time i went to the doctors for a check up he saw them. he also asked me about our love life, i didnt tell him much about that but he saw the panties and raised an eyebrow.

chrisjohn said:
my wife has me in panties full time now so the last time i went to the doctors for a check up he saw them. he also asked me about our love life, i didnt tell him much about that but he saw the panties and raised an eyebrow.

That sounds incredibly hot. You should have told him that you were worried about a lump on your testicles and had him feel them for you.....

Tell your Doctor streight, The whole truth, Nothing but

HTML:

I know this is a strange question but I have a problem that I really need to see my doctor about and I am sure he is going to have some questions. I just don't know how much I want to tell him.

Firedrop, I am going to treat this question as real. When you seek a Professional's services you must tell him all, he needs this information to know what to do, and trying to hide things only makes his job harder and your bill higher. Dr. do not tell what they treat a patient for, they could lose their license if they do.

Their are Dr. who understand different lifestyles.

mimi27406 said:
Firedrop, I am going to treat this question as real. When you seek a Professional's services you must tell him all, he needs this information to know what to do, and trying to hide things only makes his job harder and your bill higher. Dr. do not tell what they treat a patient for, they could lose their license if they do.

Their are Dr. who understand different lifestyles.

I know about doctor/patient confidentiality.
I have been to the Doctor many times over the years and never had to tell him. I do not see any reason to him about my sex life(or lack of in my case) if it isn't related to my problem or he doesn't ask.

Unfortunately this is the first time I am going to see him about a problem that this will most likely come up.
I would never try to hide anything I am just worried about all the questions he is going to have and all the explaining I am going to have to do.

Thank you for your answer/help, mimi27406.

If you even think your medical condition has anything to do with your lifestyle you need to be up front with your doctor so he/she can treat you effectively. It can be embarassing to talk about but, as mentioned above, will be treated confidentially. By the time most doctors complete their hospital training and internships they have seen or heard it all.

I too am a sissy cuck Chrisjohn. My doctor knows I am transgendered, has seen me in panties, and we have discussed my sex life. I have had my testicles felt up, had a finger up my ass, and have had my breasts examined by different doctors (all very professional).

As a hetero cuckold - I can't think of anything that would be applicable to tell my doctor. I mean unless it's a urological problem or damage from a cage or chastity-device - why would a guys sexual habits - especially a cuck's - ever come up? At most my doctor asks "is everything okay sexually?" and I nod "yes".

3u73e44

I have to stand by my post

#10 (permalink) Today, 07:03 PM
MacNfries
Senior Member Join Date: Feb 2006

Why would the doctor need to know about your liberal lifestyle?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This question is sort of like going to buy a car and the dealership has to have your personal income statement for the past year ... its NONE-YA!

HTML:
You get annual checkups ... if the doctor finds out you have some social disease, he/she may need to know more about your sexual history to make valid medical recommendations, otherwise why should he need to know if a woman, or a man for that matters, has several sexual partners? The doctor only needs to know medical related information, not social ... sorry, can't agree that doctor necessarily needs to know. 

Since my wife works for a major hosptial in NC, I can say that anyone, with rights to medical files, can view your medical records these days. I don't recommend providing doctors with any residual information that is not pertinent to the reason you're seeing him/her. If the doctor determines you have something that is social related ... S.D. ... for example ... its going to be out there for many individuals to read. Mac

Seldom will I disagree with MacNfries, we are in the same field and he is so right what you tell is likly to appear on your records, but your physicians hand are tied if you do not give him all of the information. This is gross, but pertinant, does your bottom show it has been used? Although slight there are some reprecussions from ingesting cum. A professional needs all the facts to find and fix any problem you have. Some can't be fixed. I wish I could tell you privacy was assured, but it is not because of MIB and other information gathering bureaus . Big brother is watching and it is a shame but a fact. Every visit to a Doctor, Hospital, etc is recorded if it is submitted to an Insurance Company for payment. (one more personal reason to never let another use your card for medical treatment)

firedrop2007 said:

yes our doctor does, because he has had to be involved in some "remedial work" following a very large and prolonged gangbang that my wife was involved in....its kind of difficult to cover up that sort of thing.....

Privacy can never be guaranteed of course but under what circumstances is something like this going to be used? I suppose your insurance company might raise your rates if they felt you were at risk for sexually transmitted diseases. Perhaps someone could investigate you regarding a social, business, or employment situation. Most of the time they would only see basic information. I would be more worried about my money than my reputation.

However, the fundamental question is would you rather be private and dead? My doctor hears everything he needs to hear. If he chooses to out me as a transgendered pervert, or if anyone does, they will be hearing from the best attorney I can find, and I will be alive to hire them!

I have two doctors, the one I use for getting prescriptions and genera day to day stuff, as well as another doctor (My Wife's) that I use for yearly physicals and more important stuff.

My Wife's doctor is Female...and she's HOT! I would tell her anything she asked about. ANYTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread