• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does your wife drink bbc cum and bbc piss?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Good work Fred I like it being the urinal stall

tinyteddy said:
Hubby here wifes ******* ive been taking bbc in both holes for years and yes a few have made me kneel and drink piss. So degrading I love it
Toilet games are fun

I never would have willingly taken either cum or piss in my mouth bit when I was ****** I discovered it gave me a special excitement. I can't explain
it but it was my gay step daughter who set me up! I met her for drinks at a gay bar and she introduced me to a black male friend. We drank, told jokes and had a great timer. I felt his hand go between my legs and it felt good. He told me he wanted to suck my dick and in my conditions I thought that sounded great. We went to the parking lot where it was dark and he unzipped my pants, got on his knees, pulled them down and then pulled me down. He got on top of me and pushed my legs up and shoved his cock up my ass. My first time and it hurt like hell. I begged him to stop and he said you are my bitch so shut up and take it. I had no way to stop him. Then he pulled out, stuck it in my mouth and let go. I got a mouthful of a 28 yo BLACK MANS HUGE LOAD. HE SAID, ENJOY IT BITCH! Then he got up and proceeded to piss in my face. He slapped my face and said open your mouth and he pissed in my mouth. He said, get up and come buy me a drink! I went back into the bar where my step daughter was ands she led everyone in a standing ovation! She had arranged the whole thing well in advance.
They were not through with me though! Another black guy came up to me and he was a big mother! He pushed me to my knees and made me suck his cock in front of everyone! Then he pissed all over me. Everyone laughed and said I was the new cunt of the family!

I was indeed! They knew where I lived, what I did and told me if I did not obey everyone would know I was a sissy fag.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Philba and old fred
sissyboidonny said:
I never would have willingly taken either cum or piss in my mouth bit when I was ****** I discovered it gave me a special excitement. I can't explain
it but it was my gay step daughter who set me up! I met her for drinks at a gay bar and she introduced me to a black male friend. We drank, told jokes and had a great timer. I felt his hand go between my legs and it felt good. He told me he wanted to suck my dick and in my conditions I thought that sounded great. We went to the parking lot where it was dark and he unzipped my pants, got on his knees, pulled them down and then pulled me down. He got on top of me and pushed my legs up and shoved his cock up my ass. My first time and it hurt like hell. I begged him to stop and he said you are my bitch so shut up and take it. I had no way to stop him. Then he pulled out, stuck it in my mouth and let go. I got a mouthful of a 28 yo BLACK MANS HUGE LOAD. HE SAID, ENJOY IT BITCH! Then he got up and proceeded to piss in my face. He slapped my face and said open your mouth and he pissed in my mouth. He said, get up and come buy me a drink! I went back into the bar where my step daughter was ands she led everyone in a standing ovation! She had arranged the whole thing well in advance.
They were not through with me though! Another black guy came up to me and he was a big mother! He pushed me to my knees and made me suck his cock in front of everyone! Then he pissed all over me. Everyone laughed and said I was the new cunt of the family!

I was indeed! They knew where I lived, what I did and told me if I did not obey everyone would know I was a sissy fag.
Bait and swicth, that's how I sucked my first cock, and then he made me suck several more black cocks

Reactions: Philba
COMMON, i HAD ONE WHO TOOK PICS OF ME SUCKING AND TOLD ME HE WANTED MY GF
I delivered her. She suspected nothing but got rammed by 2 bbcs

Reactions: old fred and Philba
sissyboidonny said:
COMMON, i HAD ONE WHO TOOK PICS OF ME SUCKING AND TOLD ME HE WANTED MY GF
I delivered her. She suspected nothing but got rammed by 2 bbcs
Did she thank you for ramming ?

old fred said:
Did she thank you for ramming ?
lol, not at first but later after she let it all sink in she got over it, but she wanted to know who they were! LOL

Reactions: old fred
sissyboidonny said:
lol, not at first but later after she let it all sink in she got over it, but she wanted to know who they were! LOL
Did she ever find out that you are a cock sucker? Did she want another ramming?

old fred said:
Did she ever find out that you are a cock sucker? Did she want another ramming?
Let’s hope so Fred now that she was blacked

old fred said:
It does not sound like a joke to me
Neither does the story

this was no joke

Clayton Williams was running for Governor of Texas and was considered a shoe in to follow Bill Clements. Until he used that as the punchline for a joke. So it is an old joke, just not a funny one.

I love pissing on sissy cucks. The power it gives you is unmatched

It’s a yes……

2457AB8D-BBCB-4214-AF16-DDC653EC8144.jpeg 8FBEBB6E-C473-4993-95A0-93571AA55EF9.jpeg 723F8090-457A-4030-BD23-7A4ACF876460.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, JimmyTheBull, Panawife and 1 other person
Mine swallows cum and piss, she loves to swallow.

G
Johnlohmann said:
Mine swallows cum and piss, she loves to swallow.
good girl

Reactions: Johnlohmann
There me are quite a few variations on the theme here, but it all goes in her stomach

4E4FE89C-91CE-4AF5-A5AA-992F54D998DE.jpeg 6E69D936-B3FF-46F4-BDD8-ABF9B7A4F7F6.jpeg CD1853D1-28F6-48BE-B8CC-4C4C5AC51C28.jpeg 292A7089-2496-49AA-BE9E-5A56B9E51EE3.jpeg EC7000B0-05B2-4F2A-B90B-48D1DE0A2A7D.jpeg 909C06BF-2279-4675-9149-3FAD869C5B7A.png 994635A4-DF63-4D06-A6B6-BC98B9E235BB.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: JimmyTheBull, MixedbbcLA, Johnlohmann and 1 other person
LouiseBBCslut said:
It’s a yes……

2457AB8D-BBCB-4214-AF16-DDC653EC8144.jpeg 8FBEBB6E-C473-4993-95A0-93571AA55EF9.jpeg 723F8090-457A-4030-BD23-7A4ACF876460.jpeg
That looks great. I cum and piss all over her too.

Absolutely. It is inappropriate for a hot wife or her cuck to refuse either piss or cum.

Reactions: ericsods

Users who are viewing this thread