• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dominant Goddess and a creampie

• Thread starterlearningtobeUK
  • Start date

learningtobeUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
Hi...well DG was so pleased with my earlier posting I am allowed to show these recent cream pie ones....and I was so proud to eat it...thank you DG you are my Queen x x

Attachments

• Image164b.jpg
    Image164b.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 391
  • Image163b.jpg
    Image163b.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 502
  • Image162b.jpg
    Image162b.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Image160b.jpg
    Image160b.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 948
Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe no one has commented on your wonderful pantyhose. I love them. I still hope to see your painted toes through nylon hose, maybe with some cream on them for hubby to lick, regards schultz

Very hot baby.

Very hot

Very nice. Love the ass, the pose, and that's a really nice looking pussy. I'm envious of the drops of cum in her fur.

And I'm torn. Can't tell you which I'd rather do, be the guy who left that cum behind, or be the guy who has to clean her up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Dominate Goddess. Thanks for the creampie shots. Your right vinegar and oil do make a wonderful dressing.:p okdeacon :D

schultz said:
I cannot believe no one has commented on your wonderful pantyhose. I love them. I still hope to see your painted toes through nylon hose, maybe with some cream on them for hubby to lick, regards schultz

you're very lovely schultz! thank you :)

mr deacon....

okdeacon said:
Dominate Goddess. Thanks for the creampie shots. Your right vinegar and oil do make a wonderful dressing.:p okdeacon :D

have not forgotten your pantie pic request or your camel toe fetish! let's see what we can do....

~DG~

swing-a-ling!

lluucckkyyddoogg said:
Very nice. Love the ass, the pose, and that's a really nice looking pussy. I'm envious of the drops of cum in her fur.

And I'm torn. Can't tell you which I'd rather do, be the guy who left that cum behind, or be the guy who has to clean her up.

well given that you said you enjoy swinging, why not try both?!!! tho I must say that the cleaning up is reserved for my beloved ltbUK....as his special reward :D

so, tell us the tale behind the pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread