• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dominant Mind Pt1

• Thread starterdominantmind
  • Start date

dominantmind

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2010
Where shall I start? I guess I should start with myself. I am a black male, just graduated college. I live in a nice apartment (when I am there). I am very athletic, I enjoy working out, reading, and playing with the ladies, but not just any lady will do.

Although I am black, I was actually raised by a white family. They had two daughters but my adopted father could never produce a boy. My biological father was a player, and my biological mother was convinced by my biological father that I would be better off to be adopted by a white family. My mother was all than more happy to please her man. Since I was raised by a white family, I have gain the better of two worlds; I have the manhood of a black male, with the upbringing and knowledge of a white family.

I started learning the truth about races from my biological father. He visited me a few times growing up. Told me the truth about what white women really what, and what their bodies truly desire. He even pointed me to start in right direction, to the neighbors across the street.

“See boy, them whitees over there” … “By the looks of it he can provide everything they need.”… “but I am sure, if you were to be a fly on the wall, you will find that they probably are lucky to have sex once every two weeks.”… “Why do you think that is” … “It is cause she doesn’t need it.”… “She doesn’t need it because she doesn’t know what sex should really feel like.” … “I am sure you could teach her a thing or two, but first she needs some convincing, and all that takes is time and patients.”

With that he gave me instructions on what exactly I needed to do.

During this time period I was in high school. The “white” neighbors or the Rosen family had a daughter my age, and a son 2 years younger. I knew the key to the mom would be through the son, so I decided to make good friends with him.

Jason, was a nerdy kid. His mother liked that he had finally made a friend, one that took him outside and away from the video games. A friend that could toughen him up, show him how to throw a ball, and how to be a man. It did not take long for her to start thanking me, and telling me how good of a person I am, and to start thinking about me in the back of her head. Before long I had her under my finger. All it took was some simple flirting, some invading of her personal space and before long her desire grew until it exploded.

“Jason, be back in a minute. I am going to run in a minute and get a water.” As I was throwing a football with Jason, I noticed his mom at the window. I throw Jason the ball and run inside. As I walk into the door and into the kitchen I see her in a simple summer dress working on making dinner. “Hello Bree.” I say with a smirk.

Bree is the classical middle age housewife. She has only been with her husband, a major weakness. She has a great body even after having two children, a major plus.

“Hello”, I can tell she was nervous. Her voice had just the slight of tremble in it.

“Is your husband going to be home soon?” I ask knowing the answer. Moving in closely into her personal space, reaching for a carrot she had just cut.

“He.. He won’t be here for another few hours.” I could see her hands shake, barely grasping the knife.

“Did you do as I ask?”

“I don’t think, this is the time to talk about it.” She drops the knife and tries to turn away from me. I grab her and pull up her dress.

“You did. I can easily see a smooth clean slit. It even looks like you got some new panties. What did your husband say?” She pushed down her dress and was looking all around.

“He doesn’t know. Last night I avoided having sex with him by suggesting I give hand job instead. Just as you…” I grabbed her face mid sentence and shoved her to her knees.

“Unzip it.” She did as instructed. “Pull it out and put it into your mouth.” She unzipped my pants and pulled out my large black cock. She still gasps at the site of it. “I bet your husband only wishes his wiener was the size of my cock… Suck it.” I push her head against my cock. I can see her breathing has changed to a deep breath. I can just tell her heart is beating faster from the thrill of my cock.

I pull her up and onto the counter. She spreads her legs and uses her hand to open her dripping cunt. I ask her “Do you want me to fuck you?” She hesitates, and then shook her head in shame. I place my head of my cock just on the opening of her cunt. I lift her chin and look her into the eyes “No, I want to hear you ask for it?”

She smiles, “Please… I want your cock inside me.” With that I ram it hard into her. She moans from the excitement. I whisper in her ear “I bet your boy of a husband can’t make you moan like that.” As I fuck her, her toes curl from the excitement. My balls become trenched in her wet juices.

She moans, “Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” I can feel her orgasms and her tight cunt squeezing my large shaft. She has become a total black cock slut.

I whisper in her ear, “I am going to cum. Should I pull out?”

“Please don’t stop.” Her legs wrap around my body pushing my cock completely into her. I explode my fertile juices into her womb. She nearly stops breathing from the orgasm she is having.

I pull out and grab one of their nice kitchen towels to clean my dick. “Put your new panties back on, and let my seed drip slowly out of you. I want to think of you serving dinner with my cum dripping from your sloppy cunt.”

“Since you were a good girl and did as you were told I got a gift for you.” I then walk over to my bag open it up and place her gift on the table.

She looks at it with a puzzled face. “What is that?”

“It is a cock cage, with a key and lock for your husband.”

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Yo you must continue.

Users who are viewing this thread