Dominate My Wife

• Thread starterusemyddwife
  • Start date

usemyddwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2017
New York State
I'm going to write a short summary for those who don't have the patience for long posts:

I'm not really a cuck but I am looking for a Dominant man to share my wife with and help train her to be a better submissive.

I am Dominant and my wife is submissive. We have been married for over ten years and have dabbled and played with D/s for many many years (even years before our marriage). Unfortunately due to a lot of things beyond our control that I don't want to get into in a public post, we've had to put our fun on hold many times.

Well now we're in a position to go all in and set the stage for this to become a permanent part of our lives.

This is where you come in. I often talk to other Doms online to "mentor" and give me new ideas for her. I want to take that a step further and find someone who could use her online. I've always wanted to share her, but she's very resistant to the idea and is scared of it. However if it's a Dom she is way more receptive and probably can be convinced.

Like I said, I'm not really a cuck I just enjoy being able to share her with others and watch the show...or to know that she's getting more training when I'm not able to. So this would be a very unique set-up.

I guess my details don't mater as much, but a bit about my wife to pique interest: She's 34 has browning blonde hair, and blue eyes. She's short, plus sized (bbw) and very busty.

We primarily will be interacting on something anonymous such as kik or skype to start out and would gradually introduce you to her after we've set ground rules and expectations. (This would be an online mentoring unless you happen to be extremely close in location for some reason). She is open to talking so she would be involved and that's a key part of this. As much as the being Dom is a a big part of this, you also must be able to talk to her in a way that's not just going to make her defensive. (In other words I need someone that knows how to convince her the right way).

I know it's rare on here but looks or cock size aren't a factor...it's more about how you can mental control and manipulate her.

I prefer you be around our age or older than us (mid 30's or older) but I guess I would settle for anyone in their mid-20's as a minimum age.

Send me a pm if you're interested and we'll talk more.

usemyddwife said:
I'm going to write a short summary for those who don't have the patience for long posts:

I'm not really a cuck but I am looking for a Dominant man to share my wife with and help train her to be a better submissive.

I am Dominant and my wife is submissive. We have been married for over ten years and have dabbled and played with D/s for many many years (even years before our marriage). Unfortunately due to a lot of things beyond our control that I don't want to get into in a public post, we've had to put our fun on hold many times.

Well now we're in a position to go all in and set the stage for this to become a permanent part of our lives.

This is where you come in. I often talk to other Doms online to "mentor" and give me new ideas for her. I want to take that a step further and find someone who could use her online. I've always wanted to share her, but she's very resistant to the idea and is scared of it. However if it's a Dom she is way more receptive and probably can be convinced.

Like I said, I'm not really a cuck I just enjoy being able to share her with others and watch the show...or to know that she's getting more training when I'm not able to. So this would be a very unique set-up.

I guess my details don't mater as much, but a bit about my wife to pique interest: She's 34 has browning blonde hair, and blue eyes. She's short, plus sized (bbw) and very busty.

We primarily will be interacting on something anonymous such as kik or skype to start out and would gradually introduce you to her after we've set ground rules and expectations. (This would be an online mentoring unless you happen to be extremely close in location for some reason). She is open to talking so she would be involved and that's a key part of this. As much as the being Dom is a a big part of this, you also must be able to talk to her in a way that's not just going to make her defensive. (In other words I need someone that knows how to convince her the right way).

I know it's rare on here but looks or cock size aren't a factor...it's more about how you can mental control and manipulate her.

I prefer you be around our age or older than us (mid 30's or older) but I guess I would settle for anyone in their mid-20's as a minimum age.

Send me a pm if you're interested and we'll talk more.

One small detail that you seem to have omitted is location