• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dominated by boss

• Thread starternef
  • Start date

nef

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2011
Ok so this is going to sound like a fantasy story. But every bit of it is 100% true.
My boss is really cute so I started talking to her and as it turned out she had a bf which wasn't a problem for me as I am turned on by sleeping with taken girls.

So after a bit of talking and flirting I end up inviting her over and things start getting hot and heavy as she starts rubbing my crotch she feels me get hard her comment to this is "oh thats why your so cocky" at which point I start laughing. She starts giving me a blow job until I get tired of it and start removing her clothes. As I am fucking her she starts telling me how small her bfs dick is and how mines like magic. This girl is a true freak.

Fast forward a month and we are still going at it the only difference is she loves to dominate. She started setting up rules like I am not allowed to cum without permission. And if I make a mess I have to "clean it up". We still fuck like rabbits and she doesnt fuck her BF any more but its an interesting dynamic.
This is just a teaser if you have any questions theres a lot more..

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 744
She certainly sounds like a natural dominant! How are you responding to it? I'm submissive to hot women anyway so this would be a dream come true for me! I'd love to bury my face into those ass cheeks and worship her asshole while I beg for permission to cum. I'd even let her control my orgasms while she freely fucked anyone she wants!

Who else doesn't want to be dominated by this type of sexy willing boss..??:rolleyes: She is HOT, buddy :p

What a hot boss... you'd better keep working hard to keep her fully satisfied...

Nef,

nef said:
.... Fast-forward a month. We are still going at it; the only difference is my boss loves to dominate.

Well, whatta' you expect? She's the boss, ya' know...

nef said:
She started setting up rules like, I am not allowed to cum without permission.

Naturally. A man should know it's proper to ask his woman's permission before cumming... most especially if his woman is his boss... and definitely do whatever is necessary to abort his orgasm if she denies him permission.

nef said:
If I make a mess, I have to "clean it up."

What does this mean...? If your boss gives you permission and you cum in her pussy, she then makes you "clean up" her pussy with your tongue? If so, this too is entirely proper and appropriate...

nef said:
We still fuck like rabbits. She doesn't fuck her BF any more...

Very good... it sounds like you're keeping your boss satisfied. This may, however, suggest her BF is on his way to being terminated. If your boss gives him the boot, that may increase the pressure on you because you'll know it may only be a matter of time until she tires of you too. Also, the erotic intensity of her fucking you may decrease if she no longer has the sadistic pleasure of knowing she's keeping her regular (in effect, cuckold) BF on hold while doing so.

Thus, you might consider suggesting to your boss she require her regular BF to wear a chastity device (with her his sole key holder, of course) as an experiment to see if this intensifies her relationship with him while she's fucking you. If it turns out she takes pleasure in keeping his smaller cock in a cage and thus decides to continue her female-led relationship (FLR) with him, it may have the effect of forestalling increased pressure on you.

nef said:
This is just a teaser. If you have any questions, there's a lot more.

I, for one, would be interested in hearing more...

—Custer

*Nice photo, BTW. It looks and sounds like you have a very hot boss. You had better keep up your hard work to keep her satisfied with all aspects of your performance...

This is definitely interesting

Her bf doesn't know shes fucking me and Im trying to fight being dominated she kind of made me do something yesterday..

nef said:
Her bf doesn't know shes fucking me and Im trying to fight being dominated she kind of made me do something yesterday..

You only do what you REALLY want to do, even if desire is hidden.

nef said:
Her bf doesn't know she's fucking me...

Sure, sure... so your boss says. You think a woman with her dominant personality would be able to resist gloating to her regular BF that she's fucking another man (you), so he's going to have to pant and beat his weenie while he thinks about it...?

nef said:
...and I'm trying to fight being dominated.

Good for you, Nef... don't surrender. Your honor as a man is definitely at stake. The importance of your struggle to resist sexual domination by your hot boss, indeed, cannot be overstated. It's symbolic of the struggle by men everywhere to somehow resist sexual domination by women.

Don't forget, your huge audience of cuckolds and other submissive wife- and GF-dominated men on this site is rooting for you...

nef said:
...but, she kind of made me do something yesterday.

Oh, oh... this has the sound of a defeat about it. I hope it's mere loss of a battle (not the whole war), or merely a strategic tactical concession on your part.

Speaking of which:

realgirl said:
This is definitely interesting.

Hi Ms. Realgirl! Long time no hear. How is your relationship with your BF Chris evolving? —Custer

She told me that if I wanted to work I had to be in panties.... so yeah that was embarrassing

nef said:
She told me that if I wanted to work, I had to be in panties.... so yeah, that was embarrassing.

Hm... well... that seems like an appropriate and proper way for your boss to keep you, as her submissive young lover, reminded of your status and role on a daily basis. She may also view it as insurance to reduce your inclination to boast to others that you've "sexually conquered the boss," since you'll be aware she'll always be able to address you, in front of others, as "panty boy" should you be so unwise as to develop loose lips.

Anyway, since your boss fucks you every day (I gather), you'll really be risking it if you decide to not wear your panties at times on the chance she won't want to fuck you on some days...

Can it be that nylon stockings, garter belts and suspenders... perhaps even bras... are not far in your future...?

So far its been a 1 time thing but she did make me bend over a lot. she wants to go to the sex shop and get us toys kind of nervous

Hey, don't worry about it...

nef said:
So far its been a 1 time thing, but she did make me bend over a lot.

Maybe your new boss is experimenting, to see how she likes taking you best of all...

nef said:
She wants to go to the sex shop and buy us toys.

Ah... herein may lie a clue. This and your boss "making you bend over a lot" suggests you may be well-advised to suggest she include the DVD "Bend Over Boy Friend" in her sex-shop purchases. Or, if you aren't bold enough to do that (it would be a big step), secretly order it and watch it at home to see what it's all about... and, perhaps, gain some insight into your future.

nef said:
I'm kind of nervous.

Hey, don't worry about it. Your boss is introducing you to new ways of impressing her with your job performance. She's also guiding you toward acceptance of your appropriately- and properly-submissive role in your sexual relationship with her — which she senses, rightly, you did not properly appreciate previously.

I suggest relaxing, viewing all this as "normal-and-to-be-expected" in your effort to establish a positive relationship with your new boss, and graciously submitting to her insistence on dominating you in bed and, indeed, on being your erotic and sexual boss in every way.

Your new boss obviously senses you have potential. It would be unfortunate to disappoint her...

Nervous? You're living the dream brother! Take one for the team. There's no shortage of people that would gladly take your place and do what they're told. Just think of it as experiencing and exploring life and go with it...

Try to fuck her in her bf's bed.

... and how about some more pictures of your Boss/Mistress???

weve been having a lot of fun Ill get more pics up soon

nef said:
We've been having a lot of fun. I'll get more pics up soon.

Cool... will look forward to more detailed updates.

Users who are viewing this thread