Don Cums To Visit

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
After the last story Darlene and i fucked like rabbits talking about Don, some how Darlene telling me i could not make her cum like Don .She loved his big black cock and that though got me hard as a rock , Don one day called to say he was coming down too see his slut feeling sub i said yes sir .Darlene went to the airport to pick him up told me too keep my wimp ass home .She wore a sun dress handed me her panties told me she will not need these.Waiting for them to get home was a long hard wait.Darlene came in with his cum on her lips kissed me first time i ate cum .Don said take his luggage to his room i started too the spare bedroom he yelled no wimp your marriage bed yes sir i said. Found my wife in our bed legs spread wide looked at me and said its all Don's go too your room . Yes mam my head down walking i passed Don he said get on your knee's wimp told me take out his cock is was as big as mine soft, suck it to get ready for my slut .Fist time i sucked a cock my little dick got hard as i took his thick cock in my mouth .Suck it good bitch put the head in liked around the head he started to face fuck me slapped the back of my head saying thats good enough . Don went into our marriage bed told me to sit and wait .First i heard my sweet wife tell Don to fuck his slut with that big black cock. Don spread her wide fucked her hard and fast for a half hour hearing Darlene yelling like a slut drove me wild.Don shot black seed deep in her cunt .They must have played together another half hour. ,Don walked by said get in there wimp my new job was too eat out my sweet wife. Darlene said get here wimp eat a real man's cum. Her lips where wide and red .As i ate his cum Darlene told me Don was the best cock she ever fucked. Strange but i enjoyed eating his cum out it was the only way i made her cum. I learned how too be a cuck that week serving Darlene and her new man Don not being allowed to fuck my wife i had to ask permission too jerk off . Found out allot about myself liked being called a wimp and bitch and my new job eating cum from my well fucked wife.Another job was when Darlene was out if Don got horny he have me on my knees sucking his bbc learned how to be a great cock sucker made me swallow his big load.Had to say thank you sir for the honor of sucking a real man,deep inside i loved it looking forward too his next visit .working on his next visit look for it

Reactions: SquirmingSub