Dons Return

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
Darlene my hot wife ordered me too invite Don down for super bowl week told me she was tiered of my little dick needed Dons black cock. Don knew it was me calling said hey wimp white boy when he called me that my little dick got hard. I said to him sir can you come down Darlene needs a real man he laughed told me to buy the tickets and he will . I said to Darlene Don agreed wants your tight white pussy she jerked me off for being a good cuck.The day came too pick him up at the airport she wore a tight black dress no panties or bra for her 36 d's . We picked up a new car with gps so Don could drive Darlene told me she took out his 8 inch fat black cock and sucked him off while the gpd guided them home. Darlene kissed me while coming in mmm cum on her lips had too thank Don he told me hey little white boy bring my bags to my yes sir and took it too our room back to the small room for me . Don said his slut gives great blow jobs she smiled i got a little hard damn it lol. I served Don his favorite beer he told me too suck him as he rest pulled his black thick cock out and did my job Don patted my head said good little white cuck Got him very hard for his slut Darlene she was nude he picked her up went too the bed room and closed the door. I set up some camera's in my room Darlene was going wild jerking off watching him fuck the hell out of her. Knew she was cumming her toe's curled every time .Don yell for me too clean her out her cum filled cunt had too thank him again swallowing his black seed was hot but could not show i liked it .Don then told me too clean him sucked his man meat Don came in my mouth again swallowed every drop . Darlene then told me too go you my room and jerk off my answer was yes mam .They fell asleep Darlene had to go too work the next day. Fuck Don and i where alone after i served them breakfast Don kissed my wife good bye she just walked past me saying take care of her bull yes mam she shut the door .Don yelled hey wimp get here on your knees got me mad at myself for enjoying it sucked his big balls i had him moaning patted my head again good white boy sucked his big fat head licked his shaft the deep trough him my mouth was one with his black cock shot a huge load in my mouth . Don and my wife fucked all week she never like anal with me but Don said to take it slut she screamed in pain and pleasure getting used too it she started you yell fuck me Don came in her ass i had to eat his cum . Don went home things went back too semi normal Darlene started going too work dressed a little sexier Found out there was a new black man at the office and she showed me a tattoo of a spade near her cunt . Oh boy what did i start even though i loved it she knows she can fuck any one she wants but seemed to enjoy black cock more.

Reactions: toolman2c, MyWifeDatesNow and SquirmingSub