• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Don'ts"

• Thread starterBlackzeppelin2007
  • Start date

Blackzeppelin2007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
Everyone spends soo much time talking about "how its done" and the "do's". Maybe one should also consider some of the "don'ts".

Attachments

• Sharing 1.jpg
    Sharing 1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 846
  • Sharing 2.jpg
    Sharing 2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 873
  • Sharing 3.jpg
    Sharing 3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 975
  • Sharing 4.jpg
    Sharing 4.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 868
Not sure as I agree with the "don'ts" nearly as much as I do the "do's." It sounds as if you're trying to make the husband or boyfriend completely obsolete and he should be involved as much as he and his wife chooses him to be. That is not up to the black man but rather the two of them together.

once and for all

Good point! But I think you are missing the point. White hubby's think this is about them, but they are wrong. Secretly, the white wife knows this about her. Her and her black lover.

The husband only serves as the vehicle for the bonding with her black lover.

Attachments

• Sharing 5.jpg
    Sharing 5.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 879
  • Sharing 6.jpg
    Sharing 6.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 806
  • Sharing 7.jpg
    Sharing 7.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 950
Are you a white husband? How do you know what they think? The majority know it's about both of them. It's not about the black man at all in theory. This is about a couple's desire to enhance their manage. The black man is just a vehicle to this enhancement.

most of these donts read as do's! whatever...i like the pics...

also, each relationship/situation is different...some are totally 'couple driven', where the husband also benefits mutually along with the wife, and it is a shared experience..others the wife is totally in control, others the bull.

just from my point of view and others we know, it is the couple who is in control. If "the bull" (how I hate that expression) thinks he is in control it is usually only because the couple allow it to be that way.

If the couple is strong enough (and they need to be or the lifestyle won't work) they will always maintain control, and of the two, the lady always has the final say. Even when she is sub, she is acting for the benefit of all. As I have always said, the one with the pussy makes the rules, and that is how it should be - it is her body after all.

The men can think what they like - we all know the woman is in control as they have no dick to block their senses.

Back to the posts, the pics are nice. would love to see hubby present though - but that is just my thing

pimpology101 said:
Not sure as I agree with the "don'ts" nearly as much as I do the "do's." It sounds as if you're trying to make the husband or boyfriend completely obsolete and he should be involved as much as he and his wife chooses him to be. That is not up to the black man but rather the two of them together.

to be fair, the black man is in control

I think these are some very good pieves of advice. It is about the wive and her BBC and not about us white husbands. It is probably best we stay out of the way.

Whether or not this thread goes along with anyones original intent is not the point, the information provided may help some nervous couple(s) get started with what they want to do. Let it go at that.

Blackzepplin, thank you for your contribution, it may help others from making embarassing mistakes.

Exactly. The bull being in control. There'd not even be a "bull" if not for the graciousness of the couple, particularly the husband.

Any 'bull' that thinks he's in control with me will be shown the door. Real life doesn't work that way.

Stands up and applauds Ro with new found appreciation! You go girl!!!

Nice pics!

cute girl!

Thanks Zep, those are great posts. I'd love to see more and more like these. If you can email me some I would really apprecitat it. stud120@hotmail.com

Artistic stuff! Love your bold approach.

Nicely done. Very expressive. Great selection of pics. As a hetero, black male, I found the captions more stimulating than that of the White Slut Training Academy.

I've never been with a couple, but know that good sex isn't the result of who's in charge or control, but how well the participating members (even the passive husband) groove together.

Keep up the good art. By the way, the name BlackZepplin has gotta be one of the coolest names I've heard.

What the hey people. Its about allowing someone to do something. Funny

Users who are viewing this thread