• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Doomed to be a cuckold?

• Thread starterembodiment22
  • Start date

embodiment22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2006
I was just wondering if I could properly please a white lady or am I a lifetime cuckold?

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 430
A lifetime cuck, just like me. Sit back and enjoy, cause she will.

Hehehe, awww sweety... you have a cute little clitty I think. There is something very adorable and cute about a little tiny white clitty like that, but that doesn't mean I really want anything to do with it, ya know, sexually-lol.

But to answer your question directly, I'm telling you there is almost no possible way you're gonna please any woman with that little peepee-so if you can accept being a sub cuck I think it'd be best. At least your tongue might be put to good use that way; sexually pleasing whatever white girl lets you be her cuckold partner the only way you can... so I hope youre good at lickin hehehe. xoxo -SJ

mhall said:
doomed or happy?

Yes i am becoming more and more happy to accept black domination and realize that my little white dickie is inadequate in this ever changing world in which white ladies demand sexual satisfaction!

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:
You should feel honored to lick a black man's cum out of your own wife's pussy.

Even if you put a tan spray on it, it won't be able to step up to the mark.
But you can become a licker if you do some jogging and get in shape.

Im bigger soft in cold weather! As for being "doomed," no one can be a taken advantage of unless he or she allows it!

Users who are viewing this thread