Double Cuck

• Thread starterKat-1654
  • Start date

Kat-1654

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2017
Wondering if anyone has ever tried this.

I've teased my husband a couple of times by having sex and making him watch me with another man. It's been an extreme turn on for both of us, but looking to take it to the next level and wondering if anyone has tried this before or has any advise. Up to now the other party has been in on it, trying to see if I can take his knowledge out of it.

I found a couple that is looking to donate sperm. My thought would be to see if he'd donate his sperm but have my husband present for my safety. If they'd agree my thought is to do this over the period of 3 days, but since things are just for a donation there is no kissing etc, and things are setup via his wife.

Day 1
No contact other than sex, which is what his wife and I are agreeing to. When he's finished I'll sneak a kiss in. I enjoy having my hubby lick me afterwards.

Day 2
During sex we fully make out and I'll push his head down to my breasts. Make him feel very comfortable. Once again hubby clean me out.

Day 3
Before he arrives hubby and I have sex and let him cum in me, and have him sit back down and watch. When the guest arrives he'll hopefully be comfortable enough knowing my hubby will not say anything that there is some foreplay and have him go down on me, basically cleaning out my husbands wad before entering his.

I'm not sure if I'm pushing it too far? I'm trying to almost cuckold my husband but another ladies husband at the same time without his knowledge. I'm on the pill, I'm not at the point where I through everything to the wind. Does my plan seem to be too much or do you think it will work?

so does the other lady want her hubby cuckolded or is this all you wanting to see if you can do this with somewhat of her knowledge of what is going on?

blkballsfullacum said:
so does the other lady want her hubby cuckolded or is this all you wanting to see if you can do this with somewhat of her knowledge of what is going on?

Good way to boil it down. Without his or his wife's knowledge. I want to see IF I can get him to do more than he signed up for.

ya know I have no issues with pushing the envelope, but when the hubby or his wife have no knowledge as to what you are doing, this could backfire in your face BIG TIME. What if this unsuspecting guy has ate a creampie in the past and knows exactly what it tastes like and realizes it as soon as he starts to eat you? What if he reacts in a BAD way and someone gets hurt, physically??? is it worth the risk, maybe you should talk it over with his wife and get her take on it before you just blindly have him eat your hubbys cum from your pussy.