• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dress Her Up And Take Her Out

• Thread starterakersdan
  • Start date

akersdan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2018
London
From those choices absolutely the last dress, super sexy and a bit revealing.

When showing her off most of the guys will keep looking when she moves if they can spot her yes or no wearing underwear.

Reactions: Dmack
Totally agree. Black satin

Thanks guys that does seem to be a favourite. Do you have any other preferences?

Would love someone to choose something for her that I could buy her then share some pics.

Plan is she’s going to dress up then meet me at the bar, hopefully after flirting a bit

Definitely some sexy high heels!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I need to find the balance of something sexy which will turn heads without being too slutty, something she is comfortable in of course

Yes/No Underwear?

akersdan said:
So I'm looking to open my wife to the idea of sharing and to that end we are going to live out a fantasy our ours where I take her out dressed quite sexy to a hotel bar and show her off ... would be great to get some recommendations from you all on what you think would suit her without being too obvious?

Was thinking of the below... but would love to see your choices?

Lauriell Emerald Green Wrap Front Midi Dress
Black Plunge Knot Detail Shirt Dress
Black Satin Halterneck Wrap Bodycon Dress
She would look really hot in number 1 (Lauriell Emerald Green Wrap Front Midi Dress) in dark red (5th color from left).

Once dated a girl who looked and dressed like this girl, think your wife would look awesome like this!

PeepvwD.jpg

VzW2gxr

Reactions: Custer Laststand and BigdaddyToronto
Wow thst is hot! She dress like that just for you or in public too?

Keesnl said:
Once dated a girl who looked and dressed like this girl, think your wife would look awesome like this!

PeepvwD.jpg

VzW2gxr
t

Users who are viewing this thread