• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dress her up

• Thread starterjojo4017
  • Start date

jojo4017

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2008
It's so hot and extremely horny to pick out your wifes clothes for her date if she lets you. Having her wear your favorite panties, color and style.
A skirt the one you think she looks so damn sexy in, the one you just want her to hike up and sit on your face in. Pantyhose maybe, shear to waist?
The kind of clothes that a guy gets rock hard imagining whats under each layer as he gets closer to doing so.
Oh yeah and you picked them out, not for yourself but for that other lucky guy to get hard and horny peeling them off before he fucks the hell out of her for you.
You can't wait to buy her something you like even more for someone eles to enjoy.
What would you have her wear?

I agree that it's a great turn on to pick out her clothes. She normally dresses on the conservative side, so I like to push her limits. Besides, who would know better what turns a guy on than a guy? You can think of it like wrapping a gift that someone is going to unwrap later:D

Oh hell yeah!
Picking out clothes and preparing my wife Barbara for a date is something I truly enjoy.

Piicking out just the right sexy outfit, the right panties, bra etc is like a drug. I just want more and more. The act of preparing her to be sexy for her lover of the moment is an exciting privilage and an extremely erotic thrill that is hard to describe adaquately.

It goes to the heart of why I love to be cuckold. I want my wife to be as sexy as hell and for him to fuck her forever!

Having nice new, clean, sexy clothes definitely helps a wife to feel her very best when going out on dates with strangers for the first time.

If she has lots of new clothes, she will FIND an opportunity to wear them, she won't be able to leave them in the cupboard one more day than is necessary.

Make sure she has lots of new shoes, as these are an essential nessessity to helping her to strut her stuff.