• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressed And Undressed !!!

• Thread starterchellist
  • Start date
Soon,

SoonToBe said:
.... what a turn-on to let everyone see her like this.

*Very* nice. :D Your wife looks good.... :cool:

—Custer

SoonToBe said:
I just updated my other thread and got the urge come back here and see her pictures again - got me horny - so I found 2 more of her - what a turn-on to let everyone see her like this.

Your wife has a beautiful pussy and ass. I'm sure Brad thoroughly enjoys using them.

What A Sweetie

Soon To Be. She is a very special lady. Congratulations a 1000 times over. Let me take time to thank her for being such a beautiful and sexy Hot Wife And sharing with us. I tip my stetson to you both. Will she ever give it to another man for you? Maybe Brad would like that as well! This is a great thread so dont get me wrong please. It is just that she has got me hot to trot too. :p:D okdeacon THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.:p

Didn't want this thread to be forgotten...

Thanks Stb for upping this thread. I did not know that you posted Sue's pics here. \ . I am glad she did not turn out to be a Barbi looking bimbo. She is a real very feminine woman. You and her lovers are very lucky.

Stb

Thanks. Sue is smoking hot. Need a new photo to see if her new man with the hugh cock has left his imprint.:D To be honest i have never forgot her photos on this thread.:p okdeacon

Pictures

STB:
Don't forget the picture you took of Sue with your Cell Phone one night after she got home and you 'just had her' yourself. 11.07.09
You will remember when you look at this one!!

Attachments

• Sue,11.7.09.jpg
    Sue,11.7.09.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 530
Harry - thanks - I had forgotten I had even taken that one - but seeing it again brings it all back. Unfortunately, I guess I never filed that one away on our computer as I can't find it anywhere - so much for cellphone pics as that phone is also gone now (wiped clean before we ditched it in the battered-women's donation bin at work).

I will have to download/save that one as well as hopefully sneak my new phone into the bedroom - too bad the new one makes a shutter-click sound when you use it - it would have been easier if it were silent (but I don't think that's an option any more).

Cell Camera

Try turning the 'ring volume' all the way down to '0' before taking a pix.
Might work.
Cheers, Harry

Because the camera phone is becoming so popular, I think the manufactures are all going with some sort of shutter noise which can't be turned off to lessen the chance of taking stealth photos. But hey, regular digital cameras are getting so small and cheap, why not use one of those? The pictures might even be of better quality:D

Speaking of turning in phones, I just turned mine in this week when it locked up on me. There were quite a few naughty photos on it that I had been using for my caller ID's that are still in there. The idea that somebody finds them and see my wife is exciting;)

Dressed & undressed

Here's a new one that turned up on a different thread. (Mothers & Daughters)

Cheers, Harrymother&daughter20.jpg

Who knows how to do these

Mine...

sarah-bs-005.jpg.jpg sarah-bs-016.jpg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kumbbags
chellist said:
Something about seeing the "normal life" wife then the dirty slut gets me off!! want to join in ????

dressed.jpg
Love the cum covered pussy face. I hope you fucked her mouth like a pussy right before cumming.

Love this so much. Dirty old man UK. Very discreet with mic. Pm to show off

NJ church wife. vice chairperson of our parish's board of trustees. if they could only see her like this!

njtab01.png

Reactions: Domfrank and IctRider
gbhl44 said:
NJ church wife. vice chairperson of our parish's board of trustees. if they could only see her like this!

njtab01.png
Love that. Pm to show off in prvt. I can also mic. Very discreet

Mississippi wife

IMG_20230711_042727.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iroczz and Domfrank

Users who are viewing this thread