• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dressing like a slut

• Thread starterjesssicajj
  • Start date

jesssicajj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2011
Hi this is jess im kinda new to this. So i was just wounder if any other women like to do this to tease there man. I love showing of as much as possible. But i need some more ideas sluttier the better :)

I am male but I can tell you what turns me on and I can speak for nearly all the men ;)

Just dress stockings, heels, thongs, mini skirt or dress so short that barely hides your ass especially if you have a great figure ;)

Is this meant for your husband or other men?

I'd suggest visiting clothing sites such as: Buy Sexy Clubwear, Sexy Dresses, Sexy Clothing, Exotic Dancewear, Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Swimwear, Sexy Evening Gown, Sexy Clothes, Sexy Shoes and Sexy Costumes

I hope the link works.

Heels --never less than 4-inches. Open-toed.

Lipstick -- look for the shade: 'cocksucker red' (really there's no such name -- but you get the idea).

Tops that show nipples -- always!

If you've got good sized tits -- lots of jiggle.

Public hair -- trimmed in a nice "V"

Nails-- long and always matching lipstick.

Tatoos can be very slutty -- check out suicidegirls.com for ideas.

well -- strat here and please keep us informed.

Other men of
Course thats who i want to fuck me ;)

It's pretty obvious that Jess is posing as a wannabe woman to get his rocks off

Aw, now you just went and ruined everything! I'm sure everyone else on the board was planning on hooking up with her this week. Thank goodness you have the ability to determine gender based on keystrokes and can keep the rest of us all safe.

well not sure about jess, but i know my wife did most of those changes just shortly after she brought up wanting to be with other men. so its just part of many changes that goes on in this lifestyle i think

Yes its good, its fun to see her and others enjoy doing that

My wife Sally posing for a naughty old man!

Attachments

• SNV30354.jpg
    SNV30354.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 501
  • SNV30353.jpg
    SNV30353.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 352
There is no one way to dress which is right for everybody. Depends on your demeanor, body type, everything.

I grew up around Latin women who would wear shiny skin-tight pants and a skimpy blouse if they wanted to convey a "Come Fuck Me" message.

I have seen blonde types wear a frilly blouse and Daisy Duke style cut-offs and they look exactly like the innocent girl next door. Other women can wear the same outfit and look like real whores. It is all very individual.

If I wear a little black dress, heels and stockings, I tend to come off like a slut. Other women look elegant.

When I got divorced at 29 and began to suspect I was not the "good girl" I had been raised to be, I had a neighbor who taught me a lot about becoming my real self. Classic "slut nurse," early 40s, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, kind of chunky. With her big butt she would have looked horrible in the kind of slinky black dress that looks good on me. She would go to bars in a tee-shirt with no bra and a little denim dress so short you could see her panties whenever she was sitting down. Simple clothes? Yes. But no one had any doubt she was on the prowl for prick.

Funny memory. She used to say, "A woman with visible underwear never has to pay for her own drinks."

Now that I have learned to "become myself," I can say that she was right about that.

Experiment. What makes you look cute but at the same time says, "I'm available." That's what you should wear.

Maria Pike

A wedding ring, slut red lipstick, high heals, fishnets, a short skirt with a thong and braless say FUCK ME PLEASE, MY HUSBAND DOESN'T FUCK ME GOOD ENOUGH!

Mine goes out like that all the time... Mmmmm

Believe it or not it's really less about what we girls wear than our overall attitude. I can wear a plain gray knee length skirt suit and still project that I'm only there to find a hunk who will do unmentionable things to me once we get back to his place.

I have a very classic look, I don't ever have the girls spilling out of my bra or flash my knickers and the men still follow me around because I know how to project that I'm in heat.

Besides once you get a little older it get's harder to pull off the tramp stamp with your thong hanging out and be seen as anything but desperate.

babydoll4u said:
Believe it or not it's really less about what we girls wear than our overall attitude.

True enough - it's all in the eyes. Even words can have accidental double-meanings, but a look in the eyes tells you if a woman KNOWS what shes projecting to the world or is innocent.

One woman at work is totally stunning, friendly, outgoing, and totally oblivious as to JUST how beautiful she is. She's the nicest girl I think I've met and I hope nothing changes her as she gets older. [Not that this stops me having totally inappropriate thoughts about her ;) ]

By contrast, there are women who are NOT in this model/actress category [but still very good looking] who know EXACTLY what angle to bend to show cleavage, how to move to make her puppies bounce when she's being watched, and these women can put their message across whenever they want. Flirtatious and fun to be around.

The ones I DON'T get on with are those that know these same things but go out their way to 'twist men around their little fingers'. Same techniques, same ideas, but for different reasons. These I delight in NOT giving the reactions they want - LOL - they can do their own blasted work instead of trying to get me to do it for them.... If only they knew what I got up to here in the Internet ;)

That's a very astute observation greymaster. We like to have fun just like everyone else but it's a "sleeze factor" kinda thing for me. I have never felt that I needed to be sleezy or dress like a harlot to get attention.

I have though, and it is kinda fun, but I've also been cat called in my ankle length skirt suits nearly as often as when I have with a miniskirt on. Most of it is those non verbal cues and mild inuendo that is much more fun than just plopping down on a barstool and splaying my legs open for all to see. That's just so low class and nasty I could never do it.

And yes I can definately make the girls jiggle just the right amount when I want them too. :)

Sweet and innocent is nice, flirty is nice, sophisticated beauty is nice, sleezy is also nice! I would not think any less of you if you were to every now and then jump up on a bar stool and splay your legs open. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

To each her own i say. As a man, I guess we all have our own ways of flirting, or chasing.
I personally don't like women who are brash but, i onced nearly missed out on a very horny but brash lady.
Today, i'd rather go for a woman giving out subtle be clear signals than one that makes it all obvious.
I think a woman can play the ***** with a bit of class.

garterbelts, very high heels, boots with heels(thigh highs), form fitting dresses, very short skirts, pushup bras with low cut blouses, leather, corsets, etc

babydoll4u said:
That's a very astute observation greymaster.

Why thank you :D I do try to raise the tone of perversion whenever I have a chance - LOL

Users who are viewing this thread