• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Drive Through Meetup

• Thread starterSurffun
  • Start date

Surffun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2018
I have this fantasy of a couple or a woman with a designated parking lot pulls up beside me she then rolled down the window or opens the door races in my pants and pulls out my cock. Then she Pleasures me until I shoot my jizz all over her face. As she's rubbing my balls she can spread her legs and I will then mail her pussy until she squirts all over my fat cock. If her husband is with her or boyfriend she can face him and I will bring her out doggy style as they kiss and he plays with her tits until I shoot my load all over her ass.

Surffun said:
I have this fantasy of a couple or a woman with a designated parking lot pulls up beside me she then rolled down the window or opens the door races in my pants and pulls out my cock. Then she Pleasures me until I shoot my jizz all over her face. As she's rubbing my balls she can spread her legs and I will then mail her pussy until she squirts all over my fat cock. If her husband is with her or boyfriend she can face him and I will bring her out doggy style as they kiss and he plays with her tits until I shoot my load all over her ass.
Sounds sooo hot! My wife is in. I have a handicap sticker. We could meet at Walmart. Say noon. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread