• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Driving Around All Night

• Thread startertheOne666
  • Start date

theOne666

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2005
My boyfriend Dave and I were waiting for his boy to come by and drop off some smoke for us. The funny thing is that we were broke but Dave always knew how to get some for free or on his credit. Tory finally came over and gave Dave a sack and smoked us out. Then Tory tells us there are other ways of paying for this if we were interested. Dave said "NO" and I said "Like what?" at the exact same time. He laughed and told us that it would be up to us. But any job, small or large can be bartered.
He says, "I've done this with other customers of mine and it's worked out ok for everyone. Little jobs I give them for a fee against what they owe. From like, washing my car or cleaning up my apartment. Anything and everything is negotiable. Like this one dude gave me pictures of his girlfriend naked and playing with herself...but that only got him $50 towards his debt. So he kept raising the bar for more money. Ended up having sex with his girlfriend... cleared out his debt. Worked out for everyone because she had never been with a black guy before. I'm not saying that's what you should do, I'm just saying that anything's negotiable. Making deliveries or coming along with me while I make deliveries...anything can be negotiated. Or you could just give me the cash...its all good. I gotta go but think about it."
That was it! We thought about it all night by role playing and Dave making up stories of me doing things to settle our debt with Tory. It was hot! Right in the heat of the moment, Dave would ask me if I wanted to do it for real and I would scream yes as I kept cumming and cumming!
Dave was so for the idea that he called Tory while I was still cumming and told him that I would go along with him on deliveries to keep him company. Tory told us he'll be by the next night at around 10pm.
I thought that gave us plenty of time to cancel or chicken out, if that was the case. But all day and into the night, we kept smoking and thinking about it so much, and playing in bed that it was already night outside when we noticed how time sure flies.
"So are you down? Wanna go make deliveries with Tory? It's up to you." Dave asks. I ask him what if he wants to do more than just drive around all night. He tells me that he has to drive around all night or he doesn’t make his money, but whatever the case is, "It's up to you. If you wanna do more to get us more smoke, it's up to you. Even if you want to cancel right now, its up to you...But no secrets. Be honest." he says.
"Hmmm...A delivery night with a 'Tory Hall Pass', huh? Interesting. But no promises." And we started to make out again. This has really gotten us really hot! I had to push him off of me and go shower before Tory got here. Before I was even done with my shower, Dave was yelling into the bathroom that Tory was already waiting outside in his car so I got ready quicker than ever. I just grabbed a thong and put on a skirt and shirt without any shoes or bra. Well, I figured I'd be in the car the entire time. My hair was still wet as I got into his car.
First thing he did was thank me for coming along and he says how nice I smell and look right out of the shower. Saying that he loves making drop off's at our place when I just happen to freshly get out of the shower. I never even realized a time when that happened but I thanked him anyway and tell him next time he drops something off I will make sure to greet him from out of a shower. We both laugh but I realize that there’s already a sexual feeling to the beginning of our night.
He packs a fresh bowl for us to smoke and we haven’t even left the house yet. We're just parked outside and the car is getting so full of smoke that I’m wondering if Dave is watching from a window. This stuff already makes me horny but thinking about Dave watching me started doing strange things to me. It was turning me on like crazy. I kept glancing up at the house but I couldn’t see anything. My head was in full flight and I was feeling really good as we finally drove off.
First delivery we made was at a club. But I didn't have any shoes on and he said it doesn’t matter, so I went inside with him. He must deliver here all the time because their was a line and we were rushed in by security without waiting. And everyone seemed to know him. They all looked at me like I must be one of his new white girlfriends and it made me feel weird. He had a good laugh over that. He says, "Why? You've never been with someone like me?" Before I could even answer he says, "Only in your dreams, right?" I never realized how funny Tory was.
As we waited for his customer to show up, he bought me a drink, then a second. And when the guy showed up, a third. I don’t drink that often and these three Long Islands had me way ***** already! I was feeling really good and wondered why Dave and I don’t go out anymore. I was getting angry! Then, when Tory asked me if I wanted to dance, I remembered why Dave and I don’t go out anymore. Because he hates dancing and I love it! So I didn’t hesitate for one second as Tory and I went out to the dancefloor hand in hand.
First thing I noticed, is what a good dancer this black guy was. But all black guys can dance, right? Well, most of them. Second thing I noticed was those same looks by everyone watching us. They were watching the pretty white girl with her black boyfriend. Its 2019!! What is wrong with everyone! They were beginning to piss me off! I wondered how they would all react if I kissed Tory? Give them something to really protest. They would probably go crazy.
Then a rap song came on and we began to grind dance on each other and that’s when everything else I was thinking about just disappeared. Being held hard by the waist by Tory's strong hands as I would bend and we would grind into each other was getting really hot and sexy all of a sudden!
That's when I started to feel his cock grinding against me and it was getting hard...fast! I just felt its mass and girth against me and I was liking it. It must be huge! And it just kept growing. I was so buzzed that I wanted to get him as hard as he could get! I would grind and turn towards him and smile at him. We were basically dry humping and I was getting hotter and I'm sure my panty was getting wet! The harder his cock got, the closer I was getting to an orgasm! I cant believe how close I was to cumming right there on the dancefloor! The combination of the drinks, the smoke, all these disapproving eyes and Tory's hard cock were about to make me completely lose it!
Then it happened. I had a nice sized orgasm right there in front of everyone! I looked back at Tory again, hoping he didn’t notice. I’m not sure if he did until he spun me around and stood me up, looking deeply in my eyes and yells out that I owe him one! I was shocked and embarrassed but then he quickly covered my mouth with his and when I felt his tongue blast passed my lips, I gave him mine to play with!
While we were making out, his stiff cock was now almost between my breast’s and I couldn’t help reaching down and rubbing it through his pants! My head, my body, my heart were all spinning in a daze! Its like we were alone in the club and I didn’t care about anyone watching us. But apparently he did. He grabbed me by the hand and yells out that we still have deliveries to make. I completely forgot about tonight’s main purpose. I thought I was just out on a date with my boyfriends black dealer!
When we were back in the car, there was even more sexual tension than before. Tension that I was about to deal with anymore! And neither was he. We were making out like teenagers after the prom. I had my hand on his crotch as it was getting to that point! I was more turned on than I had been in a while. He tells me that we need to get going and I say, "Go ahead. I’m not stopping you..." As he starts up the car I start to undo his pants and he tries fighting me off but he cant drive and fight at the same time. And why is he trying to fight me anyway?
I finally get his big black cock out and I’m sitting there next to him in my seat like nothing odd is happening in the car as I start jerking on his massive cock! I would almost cum at every red light as a car would pull up next to us and have no idea to what was happening in our car. I felt so dirty and nasty that I would touch myself too! And another climax was approaching quick! When a bus pulled up next to us, I lost it. I came so hard that when I was finished, I bent over in my seat and took his huge cock in my mouth!
He was loving it too, telling me how hot and sexy he always thought I was and how he wanted to fuck me from the first time he saw me. I was sucking away when he said his next drop off was here and I panicked real quick and sat up in my seat like everything was normal and Tory grabbed under his seat and pulled out a little towel and covered his crotch while rolling down his window and some black guy looking in the car with a smile asking Tory, "Who's the white bitch, man. She fine. How much? Cuz I'll pay that shit!" I was shocked at the candid discussion they were having about me. Strangely getting even more turned on.
"Nah, this one aint mine. Not yet, but I'll let you know." As soon as we pulled away, I was back with my mouth on his cock! We made the next 4 or 5 deliveries the same way. I was getting angry at the amount of times I had to keep stopping! He stayed hard throughout but I was getting so frustrated! I just wanted to make his big black cock explode! To give me my reward!
On the next delivery, I thought he was really close and I was so out of my mind with lust for this guys cum, that he rolled down his window for his customer and I didn’t even care. I didn’t sit up and pretend I wasn’t sucking on the biggest, most perfect, huge black cock I ever had. I kept my mouth on his cock trying to cover my filthy actions with the little towel. Little did I know that this customer was a good friend of Dave's and I hear him ask Tory who is the slut? I didn’t know if he recognized me and I prayed that he didn’t.
After we made our last stop, I wondered what was to come next? I needed to get laid. I almost didn’t care by whom. If Tory wanted to pull over and throw me into the backseat and take me, I would allow it. If he wants to drop me off at one of his customers house, I would allow it. If Tory wanted to take me back home and let Dave be the winner of the Kathy's Never Been Hornier Sweepstakes, I would allow it.
We were stopped at a red light when he asked me what I wanted to do. Then his pager goes off. No wonder he doesn’t have a girlfriend, I thought. He's too busy making his money. I told him he might as well take me home since were done and he said the page was from Dave and he wants more smoke. Of course he does! I forgot that I was doing this for smoke. Tory tells me that he'll give me a nice amount when he drops me off.
I was kind of sad(( and still very sexually frustrated when I realized for all the sucking I did, he still hadn’t cum yet. So I looked down and went back to work trying to swallow a load before I got home, which would also gain more smoke, right? I found out really quickly that I loved sucking on Tory's big black cock. It was challenging. It was beautiful. It tasted divine. And he lasts so long I could suck on it forever! And I wished I could.
We pulled up to my place and he still hadn’t cum. Parked outside in the very early hours I started to feel so naughty again, I asked him why didn’t he try to fuck me all night and he told me he was worried how Dave would take it and didn’t want any trouble with Dave since he was such a good guy and someone he would always want on his side.
"Well then...Do I have news for you. I guess I should have mentioned this but, Dave gave me a Hall Pass for tonight. So lets go inside and continue where we left off." I told him.
He answers, "Damn Kathy. With all of my sales tonight, you coming along with your special kind of company...the grinding at the club, the nonstop sucking my cock in the car...I don’t think I have enough smoke for what would happen next. inside your place...."
I tell him as I give him a kiss, "Don't worry... Remember, anything and everything is negotiable."

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, Dark_Hung and Custer Laststand
Very good story, Ms. Kathy (a.k.a. Ms. theOne666). Thanks for posting it.

I like dancing, but I'll have to confess I've never brought a woman to orgasm on a dance floor.

Reactions: theOne666

Users who are viewing this thread