Driving Off The Winter Blues

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
Winter is really starting to get to us and we (me & wifey) decided to do something about it this weekend.

Sunday was pretty warm (mid-40's) so I suggested she get dressed up and we go out and see what trouble we can stir up. She had just bought a new sexy/slutty outfit a few days earlier and she decided to try it out. She got all dressed up and painted her toe nails "fuck me" red and wore a pair of open-toed heels.

We headed out to see what we could find and discovered that all of the bars were closed and all of the bar & grills were full of church goers getting Sunday dinner after church. We thought the day was going to be a bust but on a whim I headed to WalMart. We discussed it and figured that worse case scenario she could do some flashing so she pulled off her bra and unbuttoned her blouse down to below her tits.

We got out of the car and headed for the door. We never made it. A black guy around 20 years old nearly fell over himself checking her out as we walked by. He uttered "Damn!" as she walked by and she smiled and stopped to talk. It didn't take long for him to realize what was up and the three of us decided to head to the Motel 6 accross the road.

I got us a room and led them to it. Once inside he moved quickly and had her naked in just a few moments and on her knees. She sucked him for about 5 minutes and he turned out to be quite a find. He was about 8" long and really thick with a big powerful looking head.

He laid her accross the bed and I kneeled beside her head as he climbed on top of her. He lifted her legs in the air and told me to hold her ankles. I pulled her legs towards me and began sucking her toes as he buried his cock in her shaved pussy. She let out a loud moan and it was on. He fucked the hell out of her for about 20 minutes. He broke a sweat he was fucking her so hard and I was having a hard time holding her legs up as she kept flexing and writhing everytime she orgasmed. I was starting to wonder how long it would take him to cum when he let out a low groan and told her he was cumming in her pussy. After about 2 minutes he eased up and slowly pulled his cock from her pussy and milked 2 big drops of cum from it onto her pussy lips. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom and I climbed over her, still holding her legs up and buried my tongue in her.

About the time I was finishing sucking her clean he came walking back out and climbed on the bed and told me to go sit in a chair and enjoy the show. He reached down and grabbed her arms and pulled her on top of him and sank her onto his cock. He laid under her squeezing and slapping her big tits as she rode his cock. I was actually a little suprised when only about 5 minutes later he said he was going to cum. She started riding him real hard and he threw his head back and grunted and came in her again. She rolled off of him and he laughed and asked her if she was happy. She smiled and said "Oh yes!'. He stood up and said he had things to do, thanked her for the fuck, got dressed and left.

We spent another hour at the motel with me licking and sucking her pussy as she sat on the edge of the bed and jacked my dick with her feet. So much for the winter blues!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could meet the both you. I live in the Charleston area if you ever want to hook up.