• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dry Sex Only

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
Has anyone's wife limited sex to dry sex only? Or just part time dry sex? Well if any of you know my case, you'll know that i've been wearing condoms since February 15th of this year, due to the fact that where trying to decide weather or not where going to find a bull to impregnate my wife. Looking for the right one and what not. I've discussed this on many of my other posts. So back to the topic. But this started when we ran out of condoms, dry humping/dry sex. We keep a large supply of condoms, but there does come a time when we run out. And a few weeks ago we did just that. So we where both really horny, and she decides that we will just have dry sex. The rules are that she and i must leave our underwear on, her panties and my boxers or whitey tightys on. And we bump and grind it out, dry style.

The next day we went and got another supply of condoms. Now here's the thing, we haven't run out, where not even close to running out, because that night when we got home just after buying the condoms we had more dry sex. And this has been continuing. So not to get you confused, this has been going on for about three weeks. We've had sex with our condoms, but i am saying that the dry sex still has been happing, and happing more than sex. I would at least say the dry sex is about 60% more common, lowering the intercourse to 40%. To where three weeks ago intercourse was at 100%. Don't get me wrong, i kinda enjoy this new fetish, I love to hear my wifey tell me about past flings and the other dicks she enjoys on the cuckold site, and how much she would love to have them shred her pussy why i watched. And she also tells me about how much she would love to get all up in other guys cock and balls with her mouth. It's very sexy. So i guess i was wondering if any body else gets this done to them? And has had there sex replaced with dry sex?

My wife climbs on top of me, naked, lots of mornings and rubs her pussy on my dick till she cums. No penetration, just juicy pussy on hard dick.
It is a turn on for both of us.

Fuzz Buster,

Thanks for your post, which seems a good strategy for married women and single women as well who, for reasons of their own (or joint agreement), don't want their husbands or lovers to cum in their pussies. Regarding:

Fuzz Buster said:
.... So we were both really horny, and [my wife] decided we would have dry sex. The rules were, we must leave our underwear on, her wearing her panties and me wearing my boxers or tighty whiteys. We bumped and ground it out, dry style. After buying more condoms, we had more dry sex. This has been continuing... for about three weeks.

Have you and your wife considered her subjecting you to "dry sex" with both of you fully nude and her on top... say, sitting upright with her hands on her hips, you on your back, as she "dry grinds" your cock with her wet pussy (in the style described by Warpt)? Then, when you're almost ready, your wife could require you to ask permission to cum. If she wants you to cum at that time (say, because she has already orgasmed) she could say: "yes, cum now for me, darling." Then, as you're cumming, your wife could capture it in her hand and feed it to you, saying something like: "lick it up and swallow it, sweetheart." Then, after you've done so: "Good boy."

Alternatively, if your wife doesn't want you to cum when you ask permission (say, because she has not yet orgasmed), she could say something like "no, not yet sweetheart," then grasp your cock firmly at its base and squeeze hard, thereby aborting your orgasm before continuing to dry-fuck you until she orgasms — after which she could allow to cum and feed it to you, as above.

Another way your wife may be able to abort your orgasm when you ask her permission to cum, if she doesn't want you to do so at that time, may be to reach back, grasp both of your balls in one hand, and pull them firmly toward your feet, then... after successfully aborting your orgasm... continue to dry-fuck you until she orgasms.

—Custer