During our first year of marriage Wife confessed she had a crush on an Older Man

stevencuckaluck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2022
Believe it or not, it was her older Italian Mae Hairdresser.

I know, I know, everyone thinks all hairdressers are gay lol, but he had been doing her hair since she was a teen and at first used to tease her.

As she got older the teasing turned to flirting, he did her hair for our prom and our wedding and many other big days in her life.

But after our marriage she and him flirted more and more until she came home from an appointment one day and told me he had invited her to go to his cottage!

Reactions: cynful
Was she interested in going to his cottage?

fk2546 said:
Was she interested in going to his cottage?
Yes, she was shy when she told me and I could tell was nervous about what I would say.

I asked if she wanted to go and she admitted that she thought it would be fun

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and WantsAUsedWife
So did she ever go?

Give her the unambiguous green light and facilitate this adventure for her then!

Reactions: cynful
My first wife had what I called a "daddy fetish". She was barely 18 and was going to clubs (solo) that were primarily older men (40's and 50's), and would even beg her girlfriends that dated older men to set her up with them.

Actually, every girl I've known in my life had some kind of attraction to older men when they first became sexually active. Like it's a phase they all go through.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and cynful