Dynamic perfect night HotStyle 2.0

• Thread starterEXBR
  • Start date

EXBR

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2022
Hello everybody!!

Today we are bringing one of our dynamics from the HotStyle 2.0 server, here to the website too!!

You will create your night according to the possibilities below!! You will have 6 points in total, and you must choose one option from each line, and then tell a brief story of what you would imagine the night you chose would be like!!

Use all your imagination, you can use all your enthusiasm and desire when writing!!

If you enjoy the dynamics and want to see much more, come and meet us on discord!! Ask for the link in DM.

points.png

The story you tell will have to involve all 3 choices, but not necessarily at the same time, you can make a longer description that makes sense in the end. Example:

City - Langerie - 2 Couples

My wife and I, after a long time without a vacation, decided to take a special trip, and we went to New York, we had a lot of fun during the day, we were in a cheaper hotel since we preferred to use the money to go to good restaurants and have fun, This choice proved to be a tremendous success, even if it starts with something bad.
On the second day in the city, we arrived at the hotel at 10:00 pm and I immediately went to take a shower as I had gotten dirty in the street after eating an ice cream that ended up falling on me, while I was in the shower I heard my wife screaming in the room, without To understand, I asked what it was about, but she just screamed and jumped, then I heard the door opening, when I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, I saw that it was a cockroach that had entered the room, and my wife, who has a phobia, ran out.
The only problem is that she was already taking off her clothes to go take a shower after me, so she left the room and ran to the hallway wearing only socks and panties, as soon as I understood the situation I got rid of the cockroach and went to call her inside. again, however, when I arrived at the door saying that the cockroach was already dead, I found the elevator opening and a couple coming out, who came face to face with my wife in just socks and panties in the hallway, and me in a towel at the door.
We quickly looked at each other and entered the room embarrassed by the situation!
A few hours passed and we were still laughing about everything that had happened, when we heard a knock on the door, I thought it could be an employee wanting to know the reason for the previous shouting, however, when I opened the door, the biggest surprise came, as I came across a beautiful woman in red lingerie and by her side a man in shorts and a t-shirt, at the time I didn't really understand what was happening, but I soon realized that it was the couple from the elevator earlier.

Me - Good evening, can I help you with something?
Woman - I think when we arrived at the hotel we ended up getting in the way of the game you were playing in the hallway.
Man - It wasn't our intention, I think they were a bit unlucky.
Me - No, I think you're making a mistake, it wasn't even a joke.
Woman - Don't worry, we've all done something forbidden or risky in a relationship at some point, you don't need any excuses.
Man - We actually came here to not let this night end with a bad experience for you, I think we can have a lot of fun.
Me - I don't even know what to say to you.

My wife came to the door at this point and asked what was going on, and before she could even do or say anything, the woman already took a step into the room and said:

Woman - Let me in, we don't want anyone else to get caught in the hallway.
Wife - what is happening because she is wearing lingerie in our room.
Woman - because we're going to have fun all night darling.

Then she, without hesitation, held my wife by the back of the neck and kissed her on the mouth, I watched that scene in amazement without believing it was happening, I only stopped thinking when the man also entered the room and gestured with his hand for me to take it. on the ass of the woman who was kissing my wife at that moment and apparently she was enjoying it.

Well after that, you can imagine what happened... many hours of sex and our first experience with exchanging couples!