• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Easy restaurant pickup

• Thread starterBigBlackCanadianBull
  • Start date

BigBlackCanadianBull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2011
Well I have to say yesterday is the best day of the week so far. I went out for lunch with a couple of co-workers and we got seated near a table with a bunch of women and one in particular was gorgeous. She was pregnant and something about pregnant women just drive me crazy those big swollen tits, huge dark nipples and they are aleays horny as fuck. As soon as we were close to the table I saw her checking out each one of us and when I knew she was looking at me I smiled and winked. All the women at the table started going crazy about it and I heard someone say "better not tell your husband about that" and they all started to giggle but she couldn't stop looking at me smiling. One thing you could never call me is shy and that is why I pull most the women I fuck. I will just step right up and let them know I want to ride them like they have never been fucked before. I was checking her out up and down while we all ate and my other friends kept talking about some of the other women she was sitting with. She knew I was checking her out too because I saw her look over at me a couple of times when she dropped something on the floor and bent over to pick it up with massive tits and a low cut top. She had nice lips, her tits were really big and the top she was wearing wasn't able to hide her nipples very well I could tell they were hard. We continued to eat and I teased her because I knew by now I was going to fuck her by the end of the day. I moved when I knew she was looking so that she could see my massive hard on and it accomplished the job when I looked at her she was wide eyed and her friends were calling her name because they asked her a question she hadn't answered yet. My friends and I were talking and they like two of the women she was with but they were too afraid to go and talk to them so I got up and walked over to the table. I stood right beside the one that was pregnant and one of the time I caught her staring at my hard on. I told the two women that my friends thought they were gorgeous and wanted to know if they wanted to all join us for lunch. The women looked for a second and they all said they were leaving soon, so I looked at Erica and asked her if she had to go too? The whole table was silent and ofourse the other women knew she was married so she quickly held up her finger and told me that she was married but I know she knew I could tell already. I turned to leave and the one of the women my friends were interested in asked me to give my friend her email address. I sat beside Erica while I waited for her friend to write down her number. As soon as I sat down I felt a hand on my thigh and straight up to grab my hard on. As soon as I felt that I knew she was horny as fuck so I put my hand on her leg and slid it up between her legs, she almost choked on her drink. Her friend passed me the number and just as I was leaving I saw their waitress come with the bill and they all started getting up to leave. I went back to my table and my friends couldn't believe I did it. They all passed us laughing and all said bye but Erica was last and as she passed me she put a note in my hand when none of her friends were looking. It was a piece of her receipt and it said to wait around she would be back in 10 minutes. Once they were all out of the restaurant I showed my friends and they couldn't believe it and they couldn't understand why I would want to fuck a pregnant woman. We ate and they left the restaurant to get back to work but I would be late because there is no way I was going to pass up some pregnant pussy. Sure enough in about 10 or 15 minutes I saw Erica walk back into the restaurant I already paid so I got up and walked toward her and asked her if she had somewhere we could go or we could go to my car int he underground parking lot. She seemed like she was still unsure if she was really doing it but it took about 5 minutes until she said her place was nearby. So we drove over to her place and she kept telling me that she never done this before, she doesn't know what it was about me but she never been with a black guy before and hopefully we can keep it discreet so her husband doesn't find out all the usual bullshit. We get to her place and once we get inside I start to kiss her sliding my tongue down her throat, she had nice soft, sweet lips and she loved it. I started to pull her blouse while we kissed I wanted to see those big pregnant titties. I got her blouse off and I sat on her couch and told her to strip for me. She loved it and damn when I saw those big pregnant tits my cock started to jump, she had nice dark nipples and big swollen tits. When she finally took her panties off and I could see that juicy swollen pussy I knew she was horny as fuck, I was going to enjoy fucking the shit out of this bitch.

I pull down my pants and boxers and when she saw my long, thick, rigid cock she got down on all fours and started to come towards me. I watched her heavy tits hanging and swinging as she came towards me. When she got infront of me I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand. I pulled her to my cock and she grabbed it and slid it into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and rammed my cock up into her mouth while I shoved her head down onto my cock. It went deep into her throat and then she started to choke and gag. I could see her eyes starting to water but she loved it so I kept doing it forcing it down her throat. She finally got my cock all slick and I just sat back and watched her head bobbing up and down as I felt her sweet lips wrapped around my cock. She licked and sucked every inch slurping then when I started to get really hard and my cock started to throb I grabbed her head again and face fucked her. I was ready to fuck that swollen pussy so we got up to go to the bedroom. I grabbed her from behind and slid my cock into her and she grabbed my ass behind her and started moaning. I could feel her pussy stretching it was tight but I just rammed my cock into her shoving it all the way inside her. We started to walk to the bedroom my cock still inside her it felt good her pussy was so tight but I could feel it getting loose. When we got to the bedroom she got on the bed and I spread her legs and she asked me to fuck her bareback. Then she says "the best part is you can cum inside me because it's not like you can get me pregnant" I knew this bitch was hooked, I pulled her up so that she was on all fours in the bed her big tits hanging down and her swollen pussy just waiting to be fucked. I slid my cock into her grabbed her shoulders and started pounding her hard. She was screaming and moaning whipping her head around. I grabbed her big tits I could see them swinging while I was pounding her. I could feel her pussy just dripping my cock was covered in her pussy juice and she was moaning louder and louder. I grabbed her hair with one hand while I cupped her tit with the other hand and I pulled her hair back and rammed my cock deeper into her pussy. We fucked in every position for hours she was just horny as fuck. She loved it she kept telling me she never been stretched open like that before. We both start to sweat and I can feel my cock starting to throb I knew I was going to fill her with my first load. She was on her side with one leg in the air and I just grabbed her hips and rammed my cock deep inside her and started to cum. She grabbed the sheets, closed her eyes and started to moan louder and louder. I pulled out of her and watched my cum leaking out of her pussy making a huge wet spot on the sheets. I lay down and told her to suck my dick clean to make sure she got every drop of cum. After awhile watching her sucking and licking my dick I played with her tits and fucked her again before I left. This time she said she wanted to taste it so I cum down her throat, she swallowed it all and told me she couldn't believe how thick it was, I saw her eyes starting to water when I was filling her throat with load after load of cum. When I started putting my clothes back on she gave me the spare key, she said her husband works two cities away so I can come everyday if I want. I'm just getting back from a lunch time fuck, she is one horny slut.

Good news maybe I've been taking pictures of the pregnant whores tits, ass and pussy. Also when she's sucking my dick, asked her if I could post them. The only reason I ever ask cause I would just post the shit is because the pussy satisfies me more than posting the pictures. I will give it out by email though cause I really don't give a fuck. So I'll let you know.

Told the ***** I was going to post pictures so either pregnant pics or she should give me some old ones. She chose to send me some old pictures so I'll post a couple when I can. I fucked her all weekend, I went over Saturday morning cause she told me that she finally told her husband. I let my self in with my key and walked passed the dude on the way in. He ran out of the kitchen like "Who the fuck are you?" When we were face to face he shut up I'm pretty built and alot taller than he is it was like a deer caught in headlights. I told him I'm here to fuck your wife she said she told you about me. I just kept walking, I went to the bedroom and she was laying in bed with this short see through night shirt. I could see her huge pregnant titties with those dark nipples. I got undressed and got into bed lifted her leg and slid my cock into her and started rubbing her tits under her nightie. She woke up once I shoved my cock all the way in and we started kissing. I started fucking her and she was moaning loud as fuck later we found out her husband went to his friends house cause he could hear her moaning and grunting. She called and told him not to come back until Sunday night so I stayed over and fucked her the whole weekend. She is one horny slut man.

You lucky bugger. I can't wait to see her. I look forward to seeing her pic's.

I finally got some time at home to go through the pictures and pick a couple to put up for now.

Attachments

• Tits2.jpg
    Tits2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 427
  • Tits3.jpg
    Tits3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 386
Nice ones.:)

Great story. Very nice tits.

seg lets see you wife? Yeah very nice tits imagine them swollen now that she's pregnant. I have some new ones I'll post them when I get a chance. I have been over at her place for a couple weeks now. She told her husband to go to a hotel since I would be sleeping at the house. He went to his brother's house instead. I have to say pregnant women are fucking horny. The best part is she talks to her sister in law and she's been telling her about mt cock and her sister in law is supposed to be coming over tomorrow night. I've seen pictures of her and she's fucking hot.

BigBlackCanadianBull said:
seg lets see you wife? Yeah very nice tits imagine them swollen now that she's pregnant. I have some new ones I'll post them when I get a chance. I have been over at her place for a couple weeks now. She told her husband to go to a hotel since I would be sleeping at the house. He went to his brother's house instead. I have to say pregnant women are fucking horny. The best part is she talks to her sister in law and she's been telling her about mt cock and her sister in law is supposed to be coming over tomorrow night. I've seen pictures of her and she's fucking hot.

Hope you had fun with them 2. Post her pics:)

Did you have fun with them? Any updates?

Nice man... my gf would be all over you if she had her way!

Wish my wife ran into someone like you in a restaraunt.

Users who are viewing this thread