• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Eating cum

• Thread starterwifewatcher62
  • Start date
I like all the time to have sperm of the bull in my mouth

My first time:

wifewatcher62 said:
How many of you will actually eat your cum from your wife/girlfriends pussy? I will if its only been a couple days since I have cum. I just can't do it if there is too much. And do you ladies enjoy it if your man cleans you up afterwards? I find that my wife holds my head tighter against her pussy until I'm done so I guess she enjoys it.

I have and would again, but I seldom, well never cum in her anymore, but I have licked and sucked both mine and others out of her. I had sucked cock before so it was no problem to get me to do that, but early on we had sex, bareback, and I suppose truth be told I cummed too quickly and she flipped around, she was on top, and went down on my pee wee, and I just naturally buried my face in her used pussy. I liked it and did not mind a bit, nor do I mind cleaning her pretty bottom when I know another has been in it. She loves it when I put my finger in her ass and lick her clit to organism.

Attachments

• entice.jpg
    entice.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 386
MacNfries said:
LOL ... that's funny, really! :p I'm sure, cuckboy, if you gave that comment even a microsecond more thought, you wouldn't make such a profound statement.

I've, many times, given my wife oral pleasures with her pussy filled with sperm, yet I have absolutely NO desire to pop another guy's cock in my mouth, or even create a fantasy to do that ... unless I suddenly grow another foot of neck and can reach my own. But then, if that happened, I wouldn't have time to be in forums. :D

If you consider a guy GAY simply from the fact that he's ingested semen in his mouth, that's your prerogative, but please try to refain from pasting such profound labels on hetrosexual guys, of which I am 100% sure I am one. Mac

then your definition of "heterosexual" must be a loose one.

i say again, eating cum is an act of homosexuality no matter where it comes from it is G.A.Y for a man to ingest another mans sperm period.

again im not trying to insult anyone here but some of you seem very confused about your sexuality.

there is a big difference between being a fully admitted homosexual engaging in sexual acts with other men and being a pseudo-homosexual/closet fag that fantasizes about being his wife or g/f getting fucked by another man (wich is being gay by proxy).

Zzzzzzzz.

I think I speak for all of us that we're tired of this line of discussion.

SoonToBe said:
Zzzzzzzz.

I think I speak for all of us that we're tired of this line of discussion.

=========

i hope ur not gonna charge me 4 speaking 4 me :eek:

Cuckboy2000's attempts to label others become readily insignificant when one reads his posts in others areas of this site, namely the XXX stories section and the Cuckold Confessions section. Since Cuckyboy 2000 seems to lack the general understanding that having your own girlfriend or wife (and not just witnessing the wife or girlfriend of some other random male having sex) is one of the vital elements to the concept of cuckolding,then his attempts to label others (with perhaps labels of other concepts he doesn't fully grasp as well?) to be feeble at best.

You should understand that usually people who seems to label others fall under that category but refuses to admit it. So he labels other to be same so he can have some "friends" when he goes out of the closet.

If a Christians doesn't eat pork does that mean he's a Jews now?....how about the other way around?...

Even females who only do oral sex with another women is not bi-sexual. She is bi-curious at best most of the time.

Jax, you nailed it! The boy does not have enough experience of the world to understand all the varied pleasures that adults can enjoy.

Steve, I would agree that he is quite likely worried about his own sexual identity and is blustering to cover it up.

Sorry man....eating a cream pie whether your own or someone else's does not make you gay. I would also go as far to say...if your wife wants to see you suck cock...and you do it for her....you are not gay!

While society has become more accepting over the years....bisexual activities is still somewhat frowned upon...only because of everyone being concerned with becoming labeled.

If you look at the act itself...it simply giving pleasure to another. If you are a true cuck...you will do whatever your wife requests.

I would agree that you perhaps are with your beliefs because of how you were raised...once you are in this lifestyle for awhile you may become more accepting.

I have many times enjoyed the cream pie that you frown upon. I do not go out seeking men for myself...LOL. This is ALL about HER!!

Cuckboy they let you insults us for what reason? I have some news for you I love me some creampie and that dosen't make me anything but happy. Why bother being here or posting if you are gonna be negative about something that the rest of us enjoy? There is the old saying if you can't lick em join em I
Or don't knock it til you have tried it. I get the feeling that you will one day be an awesome creampie eater!!

+1 for jax nailed it.

As for me. Back when I was married, my wife asked me to go down on her after I filled her. I was curious, so I went for it. It wasn't bad. A few months later, she wanted me to kiss her after I came in her mouth. She held the load and pushed it in my mouth.
We never had a cuck relationship. Just the two of us. But it started my thinking

Now that I'm with my girlfriend, I have licked hers clean most of the times she has gotten it from someone else. It's one of my favorite parts about her getting strange. I don't think that makes me gay. Bi-sexual at best. Because the thing is, I like pussy. Gay guys don't.
I would say that I'm bi-curious, because I have taken a cock both ways. But I was not attracted to the guy, and never have been attracted to a guy. I find women beautiful. And as far as sex organs, I like them both. Just not attracted to guys. I couldn't kiss a guy.
Labels are just labels. You shouldn't try to force your opinion of a person on them. I do what I like, as I'm sure you do. I don't care if I'm straight,bi,gay, or purple to you. It's what I think and want that matters

Its funny....I have a girlfriend (besides my wife) that wants me to suck cock....and I am going to do it. geez...i am being cucked by two women at once!

ive done it a few times, I really don't mind doing it, but it's not my favorite thing to do. However, I do enjoy licking her lovers cum off her tits, or kissing her after another guy has cum in her mouth.

Eating cum of of Sarah's pussy is one of the hottest things, especially after she has been gang-banged.

Eating cum of my own or others? Have never try it before...

cream pies

It started out when we used to frequent clubs and she would sneak away and blow someone, then come up and kiss me with cum on her lips and breath. Then progressed to a load in her mouth. After she started getting laid whenever she wanted and come home with a load, I would go down. I never found it necessary to finish every last drop. For me it was more symbolic. We used to play that another man had taken her and now I had to "take her back" by licking her clean and fucking her brains out.

I've had a girl try to snowball me, I was into it until the very second.... that I blew my load and then found it revolting. I'm sure a lot of guys feel like this. If I had been with a girl who had a load from another guy in her I'm sure I would try to eat it up if I was horney.

Many men, myself included, have mad desire to do all kinds of wild and crazy things with cum, until we cum. So long as it all happens before I cum, I am down! After, then it TRULY becomes humiliating because there is NO sexual desire behind it at all!

IMHO A "True cuck" will eat cum wherever and whenever his hotwife desires, whether he has cum or not. This is true mental conditioning and only the strong cuck can maintain it. I can maintain it, I would prefer not to! LOL

This is hilarious. So all these guys saying it's gay to eat no matter the location. I guess they've never kissed the GF or wife after watching or getting a BJ? LoL

I have eaten my own cum from my wife, although found the urge to do it kinda passes after having had an orgasm. I've tasted other mens cum, but from condoms she has snuck home after fucking them and on just one occasion, directly from a bi guys cock that we met. I'm lucky enough that (as detailed in a previous thread) we have arranged a threesome for a few weeks time and she has gone on the pill now, as she loves the thought of me eating freshly pumped cum from her pussy. I have to be honest, I can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread