• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Edmonton Alberta Canada Hot Wife!

• Thread starterTrish's hubby
  • Start date

Trish's hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2008
Here she is. I have uncensored pics for local guys.

I wold love to see many more pics of her. She is a doll. Please show more of her body.

Looks mighty ready for a Stud-Sandwich with two well-hung studs...

St. Albert Bull here. Send those photos to my yahoo email address and I will reciprocate.

Are you in for the cucking experience? I will mate that woman of yours many times a week, sometimes while you watch, sometimes when I take her out on the town and you sit by the cellphone waiting for pictures of the action to be sent back to you.

You wife will embrace her sexuality with a completely new perspective and intensity when I have trained her accept her lusty side with wanton abandon.

DrLovenone

Let me at her sweet tight ass

I'd love to put it in her. She's very sexy and I bet she's a lot of fun.

More pics as you requested

gene51 said:
I wold love to see many more pics of her. She is a doll. Please show more of her body.

I still have more.

drlovenone said:
St. Albert Bull here. Send those photos to my yahoo email address and I will reciprocate.

Are you in for the cucking experience? I will mate that woman of yours many times a week, sometimes while you watch, sometimes when I take her out on the town and you sit by the cellphone waiting for pictures of the action to be sent back to you.

You wife will embrace her sexuality with a completely new perspective and intensity when I have trained her accept her lusty side with wanton abandon.

DrLovenone

Sounds like a win win situation for us all. Lets talk. I'm at realguy1970@live.ca

rayc said:
I'd love to put it in her. She's very sexy and I bet she's a lot of fun.

The guys always go home happy. She always comes home tired, sore and in a mess.

Goodness

funmilf33 said:

As you already know you are one lucky dog. Plus she just got her first bbc. Also i am very happy for BOTH of you.:p:p:D Thanks for sharing okdeacon

Keep the pictures coming of this beautiful lady. :) Boobs made for squeezing, legs made for wrapping round your back, a butt made to bounce off, and two different pairs of lips to sink all the way between - great :D

I think I'm in love!!! You have an incredibly sexy hot wife there, she is just PERFECT in every respect.

funmilf33 said:
*groan* I wish that was my head between her legs.

Can't see the pics... any chance ?

Sure, come back in three years and they will be here for you!

Users who are viewing this thread